What is "action"? Referring to guitar? How can you lower/raise it? What does that do?
This is a really nub question I'm sorry.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
^^^thats action
you can change it by ajusting the height of your bridge...i think
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
You lower/ raise it to get rid of unwanted buzzing (raising) or lowering it so it's easier to play
u see where the strings travel through on most guitars, and there are those little shoe looking thing grab an Allen key and adjust it

lowering it can increase quickness depth of sound and other little things getting it just right to suit urself is good
And how you raise/lower said strings, is eh...You see those two screws on either side of your bridge? Turn 'em to the left/right to change it. I forget which direction is which, so you'll have to experiment, haha.

EDIT: Eh, lowering it also increases bass/muddiness, while raising it increases note definition, etc.. If you can find the middle ground, it'd probably sound great.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
And how you raise/lower said strings, is eh...You see those two screws on either side of your bridge? Turn 'em to the left/right to change it. I forget which direction is which, so you'll have to experiment, haha.

EDIT: Eh, lowering it also increases bass/muddiness, while raising it increases note definition, etc.. If you can find the middle ground, it'd probably sound great.

.... not everyone has that style bridge.