ok,ive got a bit of a problem
my drummer and rythym left the band last week
so me and the singer/bassist agreed wed do an acoustic duo until we go back to school
as we picked music this year,were gonna find a drummer and a guitarist that way
and now my singer has tonsilitis
i have 3 questions
1)is our idea to find a drummer and guitarist a good idea??
2)what the hell can i do justnow,as we cant have a practise
3)how do i convince my singer that she hasnt ruined her voice with the tonsilitis.for some reason,she thinks its all her fault and that her voice isnt going to be the same again

any help is apreciated
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
1) Yeah, if you want to get a drummer and guitarist, get one. School would be a good place to meet some musicians, but if you really wanted, you could start looking now.

2) Practice by yourself? Or some people just to jam with while you wait for the singer to get better.

3) Just wait until she gets better, and then she'll see that her voice is still good when she can sing again.
Saint Louis Blues
Do you mean just like strep throat or actually like getting her tonsils removed. If its the latter then yes it does such and you will not be able to sing or even speak for about 2 weeks, but after that her voice will be exactly the same. And you can still jam with her just no singing. Or if she's totally out, maybe this is a good time to look for a replacement drummer and guitarist?
nah shes not getting her tonsils removed i dont think
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape