Alright so this should be a pretty simple question but given I just got my Hot Rod and shelled out my own dough for it I want to be completely sure before I go plugging things all over the place on this thing and potentially blowing something up...

So the question is....Where the hell is the headphone jack on this thing!? There is clearly nothing that says headphones on the amp itself and nothing in the manual but I figured there has to be one it's just under a different name....There is a pre amp in and pre amp out jack on the top and then there's an empty jack on the back next to the speaker

So there's tons of people on UG with Hot Rods I'm sure someone has to use headphones at some point so let me know guys!
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Takamine: EG544SC-4C
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
ah damn i was sure it had one, i guess its no big deal then
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
Boss BD-2
Not many tube amps have headphone jacks. They have to have a speaker load or the amp goes poof.
well the amp itself is definitely bitchin enough to the point where no headphone jack isnt gonna change my mind about it...i just figured most amps had one but no sweat i'll just plug into my champ when i need headphones...sweet thanks guys.
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
Boss BD-2