Page 1 of 2
just in everyday life
what other people do that you think,"ffs thats so freaking annoying"

ill start
people who listen to 1 song by a band and then go,oh i love *said band* and then a few days later they listen to another song and go,oh they aint really that great.
that really gets on my nerves
what bout you?
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
when my ****ing videos wont load on youtube and do it in parts becuase our nets so ****ing SLOW!
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
when my ****ing videos wont load on youtube and do it in parts becuase our nets so ****ing SLOW!

+1 thats so freaking annoying
and when it takes like 10 minutes for bebo to upload new pictures
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by XCount Me InX

LMFAO!
--
People that go "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" and they get all cheery and happy and prancy and they sing along to it. I just wanna knock them out completely.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
its so damn annoying!
i have to keep pausing everything to wait for it to load before i can watch it and that takes almost aslong as the song does to PLAY
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by iTzMaTT

--
People that go "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" and they get all cheery and happy and prancy and they sing along to it. I just wanna knock them out completely.

That's a sure sign you need to drink more
People who think Crank Dat is a good song, coming from someone who actually listens to mainstream rap and techno, it's fucking terrible.

Crest tooth paste, people who drink Pepsi, people who say shred has no emotion, people who scoop their mids to 0, when my pants aren't long enough, sweating, my car not working, and women on their period. =\
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
when i used to walk into school (when i went to school) in the morning, i was always really tired and people used to always assume something was bothering me, so every morning someone was like 'OMG whats wrong ross?'. that used to piss me off
Sig space available, give me some praise
the people in the pit who post "OLD" to a topic

not everyone is in the pit 24/7

some people here are worst than /b/tards
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
When someone responds to a thread with a quote and "This", even when it's me they're quoting.

When people are eating and they scrape their knife and fork against each other and their plate.
when my friends all seem to follow one person (usually a particular girl) everywhere, cos they think that they're just the best!!
& that girl thinks the world revoloves around her
the other week me & a couple mates were sitting on a bench & she came over asking why we were depressed & we quite clearly wernt cos we were jokin & laughin, but cos we wernt with her she assumed we MUST be depressed!!
fretless.

He bugs me.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This bugs me all the time:
When people talk during movies. It doesn't matter if I'm at the theater or watching a DVD at home...STFU!!!!!!!!!

This bugs me right now:
My air conditioner in my car stopped working. UGH! I live in Texas! It's freakin' hot! $1500 to get the thing fixed!

*gets off rant box*
*minimizes UG*
*gets back to work*
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
American tourists. I wouldn't mind the accents that much if they just spoke quietly, but when you're sitting on a busy underground going back home and you hear a loud southern accent pierce through the hustle and bustle of people chatting it's really annoying. Like nails on a chalkboard.
Also people who are ignorant of politics. It's pretty damn important but so many people just don't care about it.

EDIT: Also, having no friends around during the summer holidays. I just really wanna go have some fun, get trashed and relax, but nobody is here.
Quote by Minkaro
When people fill their sigs with smileys.

Especially when they're the silly devil ones.

Outside of UG: Gok Wan.

Jesus bastarding Christ, how could I forget him!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
People who are late.

People who talk when you are watching a film. I have a friend that has to keep a running commentary on every film. It's so ****ing annoying.

****-suckers in The Pit, meaning people who rape the Modz.

People with big sigs.

Tourists that feed the seagulls that proceed to **** on the locals' heads.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by metacarpi

+1
hes a moron
hold on..thats an insult to morons|:S
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Humidity

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sex ads in youtube comments

actually all youtube comments
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
People in supermarkets who take up much more room than they need. Why do people need to abandon their trolley in the middle of the fecking aisle to pick up bananas!? Get out of my bloody way!
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by wannabe jesus
People in supermarkets who take up much more room than they need. Why do people need to abandon their trolley in the middle of the fecking aisle to pick up bananas!? Get out of my bloody way!

I work in a supermarket (Tesco - future overlords of the Universe) and I do get pretty annoyed by that. Also when a group of fucking fifty decide to congregate in the middle of the aisles and reminisce about times past.
I have more

On UG

Already been mentioned, but praise sigs.

Idiots who say "+1" or "this." You're not adding anything to the conversation, moron.

The "mischievous" looking green smiley people use to the left of thread titles. Simply because most threads have have it are rubbish, and were posted by idiots.

In teh real world

Jonathan Ross

Didier Drogba

People who won't accept the fact I don't drink. I've already politely said no, now offer me that bottle again, and I'll pour the contents over your head.

My dogs stealing my shoes. They don't even wear shoes!

People telling me about things they know full well I'm not interested in. I am never going to care about The Sims. Ever.

When the person I'm walking round town with goes into a shop without saying anything. Because I never notice, and I end up walking partway down the street on my own, talking to myself.

When games can't decide whether they're going to work or not. If you're not going to, then just stop working during the first loading screens. Don't wait till I've played most of a level, then die.

Children.

Almost every advert ever.
when i tell people that i fish, then they automatically assume i eat the fish i catch. but when i tell them i let them go they think i'm crazy and don't understand why i fish.

when people think i'm weird because i sometimes make a video of me playing guitar
When you have to explain something to someone several times because they don't listen.

Also, when I'm saying something to my Mum and it goes like this
Me: Oh and can you-
Mum: What?

Asking what I said before I'd finished saying it, or barely even started. Grrr silly lady.

Quote by metacarpi

Sorry to have to do this... but dearie you'd better sleep with one eye open
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Jul 24, 2008,
People who take every opportunity presented use colored text. "lulz guiz its blooo!!1!"
Also, threads that have been done many times before. <.< >.>

Off of UG,

4chan.

Douchebags with popped collars, plaid shorts, and too-small polo shirts.

Moderators that practically masturbate to themselves.

Fender Basses.

Asshats with "witty" T-shirts.

EDIT: And Led Zeppelin/Classic Rock fanboys.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Last edited by Waffleexplosion at Jul 24, 2008,
2 things:

1) When I'm Airsofting and my battery dies in the middle of the round so i have to take like five mins to grab a new battery and place it back in...

2) When people can't keep the TV on the same channel, they always fukin change it during comercials and you end up missing a couple of minutes ONCE they change it back...
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
When Motley Crue released a cd that sound like Nickelback attempting def leppard. or just any other band that screwed up recently, or just new bands that get loads of cash and don't have an ounce of talent to back them up.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
rap/techno/boob ----- "music"

terrorists (fuc*ing scum of the earth)

the look of telecasters (just the looks)

commercials for CD's like "ultimate dance mania" "trance dance" and sh*t*

when someone makes techno remixes of normal songs

people that think smoking/drinking/drugs are cool

wasps and bees... I want to make them extinct!(oh, and flies too!)

people that listen ONLY to metallica

the heat

feedback(ecxept when done on purpose)

sweating

when windows vista won't run my PC games

my MP3 player is broken, so I can't listen to music while walking my dog

drama shows on TV

popup's

when I have to ask my parents a question 5 times before they react... and when they react they say: "What?"

people that act like homosexuals, but are straight (metrosexuals I think it's called)

people that snook and touch things that aren't their's

people that use thei're bicycles in the road instead of the small road one the side that is made for bicycles.(you probably don't know what I'm talking about, but it's annoying

when a pizza-commercial shows a pizza with lots and lots of cheese, but when you buy it, it barley has any cheese at all.

when people talk way too loud in public places

and my dog snores... LOUD!!!
Last edited by slayaplaya at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by _-Joey-_
when my friends all seem to follow one person (usually a particular girl) everywhere, cos they think that they're just the best!!
& that girl thinks the world revoloves around her
the other week me & a couple mates were sitting on a bench & she came over asking why we were depressed & we quite clearly wernt cos we were jokin & laughin, but cos we wernt with her she assumed we MUST be depressed!!

PROPS!
I know someone like this...

she pisses me right off.
the other day she made her boyfriend promise he wouldnt kick off if she cheated on him whilst she was on holiday. But a week before she MADE her boyfriend promise not to ever cheat on her. things like this annoy me greatly.

...bitch.
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

Quote by joe124
PROPS!
I know someone like this...

she pisses me right off.
the other day she made her boyfriend promise he wouldnt kick off if she cheated on him whilst she was on holiday. But a week before she MADE her boyfriend promise not to ever cheat on her. things like this annoy me greatly.

...bitch.

hey, sounds like we could know the same person!
& we're both called Joe, how weird!
Quote by _-Joey-_
hey, sounds like we could know the same person!
& we're both called Joe, how weird!

How wierd indeed...perhaps we actually know each other...and live in the same village!

nono, thats crazy!

...thats absurd
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

Quote by Minkaro
My dogs stealing my shoes. They don't even wear shoes!

Is that a quote from somewhere?
Its just that someone said something similar to me a few days ago, and I was sure I'd seen it in a video somewhere. I just cant remember where.....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Fleabag
Is that a quote from somewhere?
Its just that someone said something similar to me a few days ago, and I was sure I'd seen it in a video somewhere. I just cant remember where.....

It might be. I wasn't intentionally nicking it off anyone though.
Page 1 of 2