ive got a very tough choice to make. i was originally planning on getting a zoom g2.1u, but then decided to take more time and money and buy individual effects pedals.

so now im stuck between two wahs.

the reviews on UG seem to come to the conclusion that both of the pedals are decent, and they in fact have the same overall rating.

so, the two pedals i am choosing between are :

Morley Power Wah
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/pwo/10471

and Ibanez Weeping Demon
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/15994/a/r/e/base

please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
i lik ethe weeping demon personally, very versatile
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
Quote by Dirt Bag Boy
i lik ethe weeping demon personally, very versatile

the versatility is actually one of my good points about the weeping demon.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I need some help on finding a wah right for me too... I'm deciding between a Crybaby 535q, a ibanez weeping demon, or a slash sig. crybaby... I play classic rock, new rock, some southern rock, and i write songs.... I want extra boost for my solos to make them sound awesome. I want a wah that's versatile but good at everything and not just blah at everything... Can anyone help me??
Quote by Clearwater1234
I need some help on finding a wah right for me too... I'm deciding between a Crybaby 535q, a ibanez weeping demon, or a slash sig. crybaby... I play classic rock, new rock, some southern rock, and i write songs.... I want extra boost for my solos to make them sound awesome. I want a wah that's versatile but good at everything and not just blah at everything... Can anyone help me??

way to try to hijack his thread.

on topic: i would go for the ibanez. just based on overall reviews i havent tried either of them