So my friend was talking about how messed up my life is.

What would have happened if you woke up at a party, having ne idea where you are. Your ass hurts, your chest is painted blue, and your under a pile of human bodies. The stench of alcohol and prespirition is overpowering.

You lie in a pile of money(stolen,most likely) And you hear the cops coming. You sem to have misplaced your pants.

pretty bad so far huh?

What would you do?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Make a thread about it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Are any of the dead bodies hot chicks?

Dead girls don't say no.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Make a thread about it.

That's the plan.
I would probably try and leave.

or.

Impromptu gang bang!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Make a thread about it.

I second this notion.

I'd probably have a shower and a snooze.
Quote by nebiru
Are any of the dead bodies hot chicks?

Dead girls don't say no.

Sure.
Tell the police someone had stolen my mighty wang and replaced it with the tiny, shrivelled thing that they see before them.
Quote by MightyAl
Tell the police someone had stolen my mighty wang and replaced it with the tiny, shrivelled thing that they see before them.

Brilliant!
Stay on the bottom of the pile until the cops turn their attention somewhere else, then stuff the money in my asshole, and run off without my pants.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
I would pile the bodies in a heap outside, douse them in petrol, set fire to them in a gift to Woden, then sail to Greenland and slaughter some seals.
Quote by moodster
Stay on the bottom of the pile until the cops turn their attention somewhere else, then stuff the money in my asshole, and run off without my pants.

Dispatch we have a half nude american male, with money coming out of his ass. In pursuit.
Act out superbad in reality

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
fap.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
oh thats interestin!!! you could go to bush gardens....get completly waisted...while getting a tatoo and stay the night in a runned down hotel with no beds and a non workin bathroom, wakin up in the middle of the night stumblin you way to the bathroom to find a small animal eating your soap...goin back and findin someone layin next to you that you have no idea who the heck they are......and

after the night/mornin is over ya wake to find...

that someone has towed your car and your purse was in it with all your money. how do you tell this one to the folks

Here's another one
Quote by frusciante_50
I would have a biscuit, and the biggest bowl of alpen you have ever seen. Massive, it would be.

...ok...?
Quote by moodster

Then run to a convenient store, purchase delicious apple pies and other pastry's and when it's time to pay climb up on the cash register and defecate money all over the counter.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Then run to a convenient store, purchase delicious apple pies and other pastry's and when it's time to pay climb up on the cash register and defecate money all over the counter.

No pants no service!
Quote by frusciante_50
I would have a biscuit, and the biggest bowl of alpen you have ever seen. Massive, it would be.

OK, Mr Partridge.
Quote by Jawshuwa
Will you go camping with me ?

Sure. ...wait...why!?
sort myself out ...pretty damn fast
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
sort myself out ...pretty damn fast

See, Officer.

uh... I decided I'm going to be a good little boy from now on... PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME!!

Officer: Please pull up your pant's and stop screaming.
so this happened to you?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Tom_hatton
I'd laugh. What else can you do?

well...ahh... PLease see every post before yours?

jk, your right.

I liked that 'shove money up my asshole and walk out' one though.
Quote by lprocker011
eat your way out.

*pear*
Quote by denizenz
Is this like some kind of role play thread?

I don't like it.

I think it sucks and the TS smells like bologna.

Naw, I just wanted to see what The Pit would do in this situation.

There really are some interesting responses.
oh thats interestin!!! you could go to bush gardens....get completly waisted...while getting a tatoo and stay the night in a runned down hotel with no beds and a non workin bathroom, wakin up in the middle of the night stumblin you way to the bathroom to find a small animal eating your soap...goin back and findin someone layin next to you that you have no idea who the heck they are......and

after the night/mornin is over ya wake to find...

that someone has towed your car and your purse was in it with all your money. how do you tell this one to the folks

lol.

This happened to her, I think.
Quote by denizenz
Are you schizophrenic or did you seriously just double post just to hijack/derail your own thread?

I just don't know anymore!

That's something else she said.
Have a wank, grab some cold pizza from the fridge, a bottle of beer and go back to sleep. I'm not responsible if I'm not conscious.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too