Page 1 of 2
Ha, yeah so I pretty much like every street punk band I've listened too (partially because it all sounds very similar to say the least...) but I like it alot anyways.

I listen to

Lower Class BRats
Wednesday Night Heroes
Clit 45
The Devotchkas
The Forgotten
Krum Bums
GBH
Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards
Peter & The Testube Babies
Roger Miret and The Disasters
Time Again
Total Chaos
Cheap Sex
The Virus
A Global Threat
The Casualties
The Exploited

What are some other great street punk bands?

and just so you all know, this is not a thread about if street punk is good or not, from what i've seen the majority of people on this forum dislike street punk, but it's something I really like and i just wanted to find out some other good street punk bands.

oh yeah, also would be interested in listening to a bunch of Oi bands too
yeah we played with them, all of them were really nice people, and they put on an amazing show. Soon we are gonna open for the Krum Bums
Quote by JonYouth
yeah we played with them, all of them were really nice people, and they put on an amazing show. Soon we are gonna open for the Krum Bums

Niiiiiiiice, on their tour with GBH? I hope I can see that show when they come to Montreal, but they're playing at a place that has a tendency to card

I saw them with the casualties, they're great.
Rancid isn't strictly streetpunk, but both of their self-titled albums are kind of street-punky. I don't like them, but you might. But you're probably aware of that since you like Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards.
Quote by werty22
Rancid isn't strictly streetpunk, but both of their self-titled albums are kind of street-punky. I don't like them, but you might. But you're probably aware of that since you like Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards.

Yeah, I like Rancid, I don't really consider most of the stuff I've heard from them street punk though, seeing them in like 2 weeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMpWPnCd0ro

Get back to Hot Topic you bitch makes me laugh every time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jul 24, 2008,
I've always hated that video. The Star Wars guys are clearly as big of losers as Clit 45 is. I mean the guys in Clit 45 are what, 16 in that video? And the Star Wars nerds are in their mid to late 30's. What kind of sorry ass 30 year old punches a kid? Regardless of how obnoxious or stupid the kid is. I think it's funny that they make fun of the way the band dresses when some of them are out there in ****in' costumes waiting for a movie to open.
I find it funny how they're all big and bad until one of them gets punched, then they act like they're the victims.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well yea, they're a bunch of little bitches. But everyone involved in that situation was a complete jack ass.
Agree. Those guys should have let them be, but the Star Wars nerd in me loves seeing da hat0rz get their asses kicked.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I find it odd how Clit 45 fans kept going on about the roadie throwing the first punch as though it were really badass. If I threw a punch at someone and they took me out in one hit after I started **** with them I wouldn't want my friends going around telling everyone. The band did clarify that the roadie threw the first punch and (bull**** alert!) they gave the nerds permission to put it online in exchange for a bottle of Jack Daniels. How conveniently PuNx.

I'm not kidding. It was up on their band page shortly after the video was put on the internet.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
they gave the nerds permission to put it online in exchange for a bottle of Jack Daniels. How conveniently PuNx.

The existence of that video has made my life at least 4 times better.
TS listed Time Again.

I have a Clit 45 back patch and get reminded of the Star Wars fight[or lack there of] often.
haahaaha Get back to hot topic bitch!!!!

awesome!!!!
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Oh, just to make it funnier, I remember that some of their fans took the Hot Topic comment literally and kept saying things like "OMG they think Hot Topic is PuNx, those ****ing nerds!!!! LOL."

There used to be a forum for the LI punk scene a while back (good ****ing riddance) and I remember one kid who was like 15 posted something to the effect of: "**** THOSE NERDS! I'LL FIGHT THEM ALL RIGHT NOW!"

Suburban street punks are just a big bunch of silly billys. That same kid is probably a pretend thug now.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75

Quote by MattTheArsonist

Quote by UraniYum

I love trolling that video.

I ****ing hate street punks sometimes. Just a bunch of ****ing jocks in leather jackets.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
They're probably the most polarized group of punks I've ever dealt with. They're either really really nice and sweet and want nothing more than to start a conversation with you or hang out or they're the biggest dicks on the face of the earth because they haven't seen you at at least *arbitrary number* shows and you aren't wearing the right shirt and your hair isn't big enough.

Quote by MattTheArsonist

Quote by UraniYum

It seems to me more and more as time goes by that being a dick is part of being a street punk. Like You'll notice that street punks will hang out with these really awful people but as soon as they see a nice guy with a Virus shirt on they'll ****ing hate the guy.

I think Street Punk is secretly based on douchebaggery.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Hmmm...the street punks where I live are all really nice, and I don't look like a street punk, I dress like a "Nirvana kid"....ha, I'm gr0ngex and they were all really cool with me, they even smoked me, and offered me some beer and ****....1 down side was they were french for the most part....and I know little - no french at all

Ironically I met these guys at a Casualties show, and then saw them at a few local shows

I guess they're not like that everywhere though, sucks for you guys, these guys are really nice.
Where I'm from, no one is strictly street punk or anything, they're all just a mixmash of it.
Then there are these kids that hang out at the mall who are all uber street punx looking, but they hang out at the mall, so I don't even look at them.
Quote by original=punk
Where I'm from, no one is strictly street punk or anything, they're all just a mixmash of it.
Then there are these kids that hang out at the mall who are all uber street punx looking, but they hang out at the mall, so I don't even look at them.

Tell them to go home, that they're missing some MTV special on good charlotte
All the street punks I know are pretty nice. I haven't really met anyone that's an outright dick. The dicks that I've met have been the skinheads. They don't seem to really get along with anyone around here (in Richmond actually, not really here. I look blatantly street punk, and where I live I'm literally the only one. I'm constantly getting stared at and having **** yelled at me from passing cars and occassionally from people on the street, which has kind of turned me into a dick. And my girlfriend can't understand why I don't like going to the mall with her
Quote by original=punk
whatever happened to TN_Bootboy?

He's too busy being old and taking naps.

Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
All the street punks I know are pretty nice. I haven't really met anyone that's an outright dick. The dicks that I've met have been the skinheads. They don't seem to really get along with anyone around here (in Richmond actually, not really here. I look blatantly street punk, and where I live I'm literally the only one. I'm constantly getting stared at and having **** yelled at me from passing cars and occassionally from people on the street, which has kind of turned me into a dick. And my girlfriend can't understand why I don't like going to the mall with her

That's funny because all the guys I knew back in the day from Norfolk/VB that were always stand-offish if you weren't a hardcore crazy chaos punk and that would basically exclude you if you weren't part of the in-crowd all moved to Richmond because they were way too punx to be in norfolk anymore...
TN Bootboy and I actually message on myspace every now and then.

Hey lets keep stereotyping people.
Page 1 of 2