i recently replaced the tubes in my dual recto. with jj's and now have abunch of perfectly good tubes just sitting around. there is nothing at all wrong with them and they still have PLENTY of life left, i only replaced them cause i wanted to expirement with diff. tubes and see what sounds i could get. like i said these tubes are fine and have no issues at all......4 Mesa 6L6's, 5 Mesa 12AX7's, and 3 EHX 12AX7's. this is WELL over 100.00 in tubes, i'm only asking 55.00 shipped (paypal) (u.s. dollars). i'd really like to get the cash but i will trade if someone wants the tubes but doesn't have the money. i've recently been looking at compressor pedals (mxr super comp, dyna comp. etc...) mxr phasers and really just about any other pedal besides overdrives/distortions (unless it's a Really good one or a modded one) , flanges, choruses. i have plenty of distortion flange and chorus pedals...i think everyone does haha. but anyway if you got the cash or something to offer up just let me know i'll take all offers into consideration.

Thanks-

oh yea just thought that i'd mention i'm a legit guy, i've done deals with ppl here on ug before and have 100% feedback on ebay so you don't have to worry about getting burned.
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
i actually like them pretty good. i got them from eurotubes, alot of ppl have mixed feelings about bob and his tubes, but i've had the jj high gain tube kit in my amp for a while now and i like them. no complaints from me
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
no one needs any tubes??? wow... i thought for sure with all the UG'ers on here somebody would be interested in all those tubes...oh well, hopefully the right person hasn't read it yet. but anyway just thought i would mention that i'm also looking for some good humbuckers (Ducan DiMarzio etc...) to put in my Schecter S1+ to replace the ****ty "duncan designed" one's that's in there. if you got some let me know
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
no one..........
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.