Page 1 of 2
Ahahahah Thats ****ing Hillarious
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
"David's setting a great example to everyone by using his bike to get around so we'll make a donation to bicycling charity Sustrans that might help ease his loss."

Ease his loss?
It's just a bike!
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
what chav would want a bike? thats like exercise!

this country is going to hell because of the benefit system..you get these benefit cheat lazy layabouts who have kids so they dont have to work and end up having one every other year to make sure they stay out of work so that means the kids are unwanted and live in poverty so they turn to crime.
I used to hate David Cameron, but he's a decent man. Poor guy.

More people should ride bikes though. Then we wouldn't need so much fuel.
Quote by tuwyci
what chav would want a bike? thats like exercise!

this country is going to hell because of the benefit system..you get these benefit cheat lazy layabouts who have kids so they dont have to work and end up having one every other year to make sure they stay out of work so that means the kids are unwanted and live in poverty so they turn to crime.

I know where you're coming from, but you can't say that about everyone on benefits. Some people need it. The government just need to make sure all this money is going to the right place, not "crazy lazy lay-abouts" as you put it.
they probably stole it coz they saw him riding it and thought it would be a good joke
But how can he look after this country if he can't even afford to pay security guards to watch his bike!
Quote by sebbsmith
I know where you're coming from, but you can't say that about everyone on benefits. Some people need it. The government just need to make sure all this money is going to the right place, not "crazy lazy lay-abouts" as you put it.

i dont understand how someone with a bad back can get away with not working. they could like do an admin job from their bedroom. round here the majority of folk are on the fiddle.
Quote by Draken
But how can he look after this country if he can't even afford to pay security guards to watch his bike!

ANYONES better than Gordon Brown and i mean ANYONE
I'd rather have my bike stolen than getting stabbed to death.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
i think its funny that he rides a bike but still needs someone to drive a car with his stuff
now extra flamey
Quote by Draken

From the article it sounds like he can't even afford a new bike!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Even John Prescot? who would bankrupt the nation with his midafternoon snack bills.
Quote by Draken
Even John Prescot? who would bankrupt the nation with his midafternoon snack bills.

wasnt he like bulimic or something? i went out with a girl who was bulimic but she didnt eat massive sausage suppers and pies lol
Pwned haha

Who thinks I should return it?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by tuwyci
i dont understand how someone with a bad back can get away with not working. they could like do an admin job from their bedroom. round here the majority of folk are on the fiddle.

You sound awfully authoritative, I like your style!
Quote by sebbsmith
You sound awfully authoritative, I like your style!

im just sick fed up of working all week so some chavvy git can enjoy their life of luxury.
Quote by Draken

woah woah youre forgetting that he was infact Bullimic
Quote by tuwyci
wasnt he like bulimic or something? i went out with a girl who was bulimic but she didnt eat massive sausage suppers and pies lol

No he's just such a fat bastard that he eats so much and has to puke.
LOL man i wish i had gone to the Hay on Wye book festival this year...he was there

id have flour bagged him good

It's pretty funny. I mean, if he was carjacked and pistol whipped than it would be different but it's just a bike.
Quote by XCount Me InX
i wish i had gone to the Hay on Wye book festival this year...

I'm pretty sure you don't
Quote by Draken
No he's just such a fat bastard that he eats so much and has to puke.

na he was he said the stress of the job made him bulimic. he said he would drink a whole tin or carnation milk.
Quote by urbanfox
I'm pretty sure you don't

i live 3 miles away from Hay on wye lol

but i REFUSE to pay the rediculous parking fee
Quote by XCount Me InX
woah woah youre forgetting that he was infact Bullimic

He can read minds?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
let's face it the labour cabinet are either old, fat, blind, mingers or in the case of hazel blears a hobbit.
Quote by XCount Me InX

3 miles? You could have walked that!

I really DO wish that I'd gone to the Hay on Wye book fest.

I also think that some people are dismissive of the benefit system who have never had to rely on in. I agree it needs greater regulation, but I'd rather some people who maybe didn't deserve it got a better lifestyle as well as someone for whom benefits meant the difference between life and death than neither of them doing so.
Ceci n'est pas une signature
Quote by toasted_lemming
3 miles? You could have walked that!

I really DO wish that I'd gone to the Hay on Wye book fest.

I also think that some people are dismissive of the benefit system who have never had to rely on in. I agree it needs greater regulation, but I'd rather some people who maybe didn't deserve it got a better lifestyle as well as someone for whom benefits meant the difference between life and death than neither of them doing so.

no coz i live i a REALLY steep hill and you have to walk through cow **** and mud
and REALLY windy roads...i know it sounds a bit lame

but if you were here youd see why i couldnt just walk there
we only get a few buses a day and i cant ride a bike (true fact)

and sadly i dont have a rocket ship

Quote by XCount Me InX
we only get a few buses a day and i cant ride a bike (true fact)

and sadly i dont have a rocket ship

Catapult?
It's gonna be a blue day
lol better get back to David
Quote by XCount Me InX

you should have nicked a bike and cycled there

EDIT: just saw there that you said you can't ride a bike. Unlesss you're under 7 there's no possible excuse for that
since we're talking about benefits let me tell you about this thing. Basically it's this new technology called eye-gaze or something like that which allows a person who is paralyzed from the neck downwards to operate a computer with their eyes. Thing is....one of these computers can cost £13,000 or more and are paid for by the NHS....personally i think it's an all right idea because the case which I studied was this 19 year old guy who became paralyzed due to some complications with some illness and without it..well imagine staring at your roof for over 12 hours...
*Waits for "So I Was Outside Tesco's Yesterday Evening and Found a Bike" thread to appear*
NOPE.
Quote by XCount Me InX
no coz i live i a REALLY steep hill and you have to walk through cow **** and mud
and REALLY windy roads...i know it sounds a bit lame

but if you were here youd see why i couldnt just walk there

Quitter...I walk along farm tracks full of cowpats and mud, and windy roads (do you mean windy as in 'with wind' or windey as in twisty?), just for fun :P

I'm not even a country boy really, I just live on the edge of the midlands countryside and like to make use of it.
Ceci n'est pas une signature
Page 1 of 2