Selling these 2 gems for a friend who bought them foolishly

Will sell to USA, but shipping will be so high you might as well not bother.

Behringer Slow Motion pedal
-Automatically swells your guitars volume (like you would manually do on a volume pedal) it has customisable parameters for intensity and speed.

Mint condition, listed at £20 RRP
Selling for £13 Posted

Behringer Ultra Octaver - "Create monster sound by adding two additional tones using your guitar'one and two octaves below the original tone. This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market. "

Mint condition again, listed at £20 RRP
Selling for £14 posted as its NEVER BEEN USED (but has been un-boxed, if you call their packaging a box)

Or you can have both for £25 posted anywhere in the UK.
are these the pedals that were on ebay last week? £20 inc p&p? New!

Maybe not..but shows how much theyre sold for
Quote by Entrant_21
are these the pedals that were on ebay last week? £20 inc p&p? New!

Maybe not..but shows how much theyre sold for

Yeah they are cheap because they are made from thick plastic as opposed to metal and they arent the best quality pedals ever made, but for a beginner or someone looking to start a pedal collection they are a great way to experiment with sound for a tiny dent in your wallet
I know I use behringer myself sometimes. But just saying they were both for sale at a much lower price.

those two pedals for £20 was I meant to say. Reading my other post makes it sound like I said they were 20 each:P
including delivery would make that sale £8.05. No thanks, considering its never been used and is like new, im not cutting over 50% off the price