im looking for a new guitar and i am considering a jackson dkmg dinky. how are the floyd roses on these? do they stay in tune? are these reliable guitars?

guitar: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DKMG-Dinky?sku=512231
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
great guitars, its a licensed floyd so its not the real thing...they do tend to go out of tune more than the real thing...just make sure you like the neck
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
i love mine. bought an older model off ebay and have since modded it quite a bit. i have an OFR from about 20 years ago in it. but i hear that Jackson's LFR are pretty reliable.
but they come out of tune often? or are they pretty good?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
i have a liscensed floyd rose and it stays in tune pretty well. what tuning will you be playing? mine is set for CGCFAD and DGCFAD but mine goes a little out of tune when its in drop C but not too bad.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
i have a jackson warrior, i think its in the range below that, its got shark fin inlays on the neck...

anyways, i bloody love the guitar, the FR is great, does go out of tune, but very veyr ralrely, i only really have to tune it once every few days, even when im using the whammy bar like crazy
PSN: Noverion