I just woke up with a weird urge to create the most useless superheroes ever!

Vagena Sandstorm

Has the power to manipulate the sand in her vagina and use it to blind her enemies with fishy smelling sand!

Pimp Handio

Can teach a ho her place with a pimp slap that has 10 times the force of your average pimp... all without leaving a mark!

Snuffaluffawear

Has the super amazing ability to smell the color of anyones undergarments!

Psi Sweets

Can read the mind of anyone... as long as they are only thinking about candy!

Ok, that is just my first try... so, hopefully you all can do better. Come up with your own useless superhero!

(sorry if this has been done, I searched and didn't find anything but this seems too fun to not have been done before)
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
can we have a superhero stuff only thread? im sick of superhero threads
Sig space available, give me some praise
Captain Pit monkey

Faps, Goes on pit, plays guitar, faps
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
PaperStSoapCo makes weird stupid threads all day!

thats a good useless superhero.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Some heroes are never appreciated in their own time
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

edit

wtf?
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Its-already-been-done-before-Man!
Uses hit Pit-Monkey-like powers to do something that has already been done before!

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Gargantuan
Its-already-been-done-before-Man!
Uses hit Pit-Monkey-like powers to do something that has already been done before!

Find me the thread that has already done this and I'll close this one myself.
Quote by Article

SearchBar Man

With the power to be completely ignored by the general public!
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
Quote by Judas Acolyte
SearchBar Man

With the power to be completely ignored by the general public!

After yet another search... there is no thread that encourages the creation of superheroes with useless powers. That's what this thread is for. The other threads you are thinking of start out discussing the premise of preexisting superheroes based on poor concepts.
Quote by Article

Quote by Gargantuan
Its not the exact same thing as this, but its very similar...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916916&highlight=super+hero

I saw that one already. I'm sure that pretty much everyone would argue its the same damn thing... but, like I said, I am not basing any of this off of actual existing characters. These are just things I came up with in the last hour. I was hoping that perhaps this could be a fun game for pit monkeys... but I forgot what their favorite game actually was: yelling "SEARCHBAR" at almost every thread that pops up, even if it isn't the same thing.
Quote by Article

Quote by Draken
Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film

Lulz, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

In any case.. Aquaman is pretty useless, I'm surprised nobody's said this before !
The great Ass Aspartame!

if you ingest six cans of diet carbonated beverage a day for two weeks, he'll give you formaldehyde poisoning, and you'll be paralyzed from the waist down!

edit: And...

Terrible searchbarjoke man!

when the power of dumbass pitmongerors come together to form one superhero who makes gay jokes about the search bar, without being of any particular use!

People, he said he couldn't find this thread, so why not direct him to it? It helps a lot more...

and i've never seen another thread like this, so i'm good.
Last edited by restless_thrash at Jul 24, 2008,
line 6 spider-man, he emulates other super powers poorly
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking