I realised I have taken to doing stupid things out of sheer boredom.
For example, yesterday I decided to jump into a bush. However it went slightly wrong when my friend pushed me, rather violently and I flipped, crashed through the hedge and landed shoulder first, head crushed under the weight of my body, on top of a pile of nettles.
Anyone else gained stupid injuries simply out of boredom?
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
why would you jump into a bush that retarded unless you were trying to do a perfetic version of jackass...wait, no thats retarded too
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by mattrod
I friggin took a nap on top of a slanted roof once...

You have the best avatar on this site.

And no, I don't hurt myself out of boredom.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I was bored once, and I was looking at my arm, then I looked to the stapler in my hand, then to my arm, then to the stapler.

I'm sure you can figure out what happened. It was in the middle of class too.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by ross1234
why would you jump into a bush that retarded unless you were trying to do a perfetic version of jackass...wait, no thats retarded too

Before you insult her you should lern 2 engrish.

I have done. Stapled my arm rapidly in a science lesson once, waiting for a tutor to come in. Why? My friend told me to. Meh.

EDIT: ^^^ oh snap!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i tied a scooter to a bike, and, my friend rode the bike just a alittle too fast
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Either the time I got two inches of penis skin caught in my zipper or the black widow bite on my tongue when I was dared to eat it.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by JMack
or the black widow bite on my tongue when I was dared to eat it.

pics or it didnt happen
you wouldve died if it bit you
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

Quote by koalabacon
pics or it didnt happen
you wouldve died if it bit you

Black widow bites are rarely fatal. But I did feel nauseous and fluish for a week.

Skepto > Oxygen
I jumped off my friends car once, I was riding on top. He was driving about 40 which isn't too bad, and there was this huge bump ahead coming up so I jumped as he was speeding and landed in a brush. My head broke my fall so it was all good.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Thats funny because i hate you! How can you like pull tiger tail you absolute tit! They're not even a real band, Johnny Borrell likes them so they are automatically ****! Maybe next time you should jump of a cliff or gas yourself so i dont waste 5 minutes of my life! Gooday sir.
Quote by JMack
Black widow bites are rarely fatal. But I did feel nauseous and fluish for a week.

yeah they are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_widow_spider

their venom is 15x more fatal then ratttle snake poison.
and they are the most lethal spider in the world
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

Quote by JMack
Either the time I got two inches of penis skin caught in my zipper or the black widow bite on my tongue when I was dared to eat it.

I believe you deserve the UG Genuine Dumbass Award.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

Quote by koalabacon
yeah they are

there venom is 15x more fatal then ratttlesnake poison.

Maybe you should read the article you post first.

Deaths in healthy adults from Latrodectus bites are relatively rare in terms of the number of bites per thousand people.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Thats funny because i hate you! How can you like pull tiger tail you absolute tit! They're not even a real band, Johnny Borrell likes them so they are automatically ****! Maybe next time you should jump of a cliff or gas yourself so i dont waste 5 minutes of my life! Gooday sir.

Oh sorry.
Have your five minutes back, and I will keep your opinions close to heart.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by mon_the_fraser

*reported* for pointless trolling.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by koalabacon
yeah they are

their venom is 15x more fatal then ratttle snake poison.

From your own "source":

"When this small amount of venom is diffused throughout the body of a healthy, mature human, it usually does not amount to a fatal dose (though it can produce the very unpleasant symptoms of latrodectism). Deaths in healthy adults from Latrodectus bites are relatively rare in terms of the number of bites per thousand people. "

And they are far from most lethal. Few spiders are lethal anymore, what with antidotes and such, but plenty are far more dangerous. Ever heard of Brown Recluse? Sydney Funnel Web? Brazilian Wandering Spider?

Clearly I'm not dead, so why are you even bothering to argue?

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by JMack

Clearly I'm not dead, so why are you even bothering to argue?

i find it hard to believe you actually ate a black widow.
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

Quote by koalabacon
i find it hard to believe you actually ate a black widow.

Yeah, well, I guess I can't blame you. It is and outlandish claim, but true nonetheless. I never took a pic of the spider bite itself, just a video of the spider while it was still in it's web in my backyard.

Skepto > Oxygen
One time I was riding my dirt bike going about 40 mph... I was getting bored so I jumped off the side. I landed on my, slingshotted on to my head. I had a Grade concussion (worst kind) and, I was throwing up until I felt normal again.... That could be considered a serious injury out of boredom.

I got bored and tried to back flip a bicycle over my friend's driveway (it was up hill like a jump)... Wow I broke my ankle and, my leg.
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
Quote by JMack
Yeah, well, I guess I can't blame you. It is and outlandish claim, but true nonetheless. I never took a pic of the spider bite itself, just a video of the spider while it was still in it's web in my backyard.

care to show vid?
Quote by JMTrio134
care to show vid?

I'll work on uploading it. Give me a little while.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by mon_the_fraser
...The TS is a chick...
Quote by Pat_s1t
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x894PgEKjAU&feature=related
LOL
it's just one of my friends (the short kid) makin fun of a local dumbass in my grade (kid that ate soap)

Damn! That Curtis kid is R-E-tarted.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
When I was 10, out of sheer boredom, I decided to tease a girl. This is where I went wrong.
As I was biking away, she had a rock the size of my fist, she chucked it at me and got a lucky shot. She hit me on my head. I was knocked out for a little while, then was perfectly fine. A few weeks later the same thing happened and I got a concussion. I was basically puking all night, and in the morning I had to go to the hospital. Hospital food SUCKS!
I still shudder from the prune juice.
Needless to say, I have learned my lesson.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Oh yeah. And my personal injury? Well, I blame The Pit for this one. Because last night, I combined two things that work about as well a blender + lemons + putting your face over the blender with the lid off, and eyes taped open. No, make that blender + lemons + putting your face over the blender with the lid off, and eyes taped openx10^9999999999.

The result

I am forever scarred.

Btw, DON'T ****ING SEARCH IT! If you know what it is, you'll also know why.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Oh yeah. And my personal injury? Well, I blame The Pit for this one. Because last night, I combined two things that work about as well a blender + lemons + putting your face over the blender with the lid off, and eyes taped open. No, make that blender + lemons + putting your face over the blender with the lid off, and eyes taped openx10^9999999999.

The result

I am forever scarred.

Btw, DON'T ****ING SEARCH IT! If you know what it is, you'll also know why.

Happens to the best of us my friend.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.