So like one day me and my friend were at the mall just chillin and stuff.
A little while later we decided we were getting bored so we go to get on a bus and as we are getting on the bus this guy stops my friend(my friend is wearing a And justice for all sweater)and says "Nice f'ing sweater maaann,Best album ever duuude!"And this guy is like stoned out of his mind and he was like fallin over and everything.So he sits across from us on the bus and keeps talking to us but we didn't mind is to much.Soooo we get off the bus and get pizza

Any of you UG'ers and any weird encounters with strangers
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
I was at the movies last weekend and this guy was drunk as hell. My brother walked by him and he stopped him and said "hey, the 5:00 movie is over." It was after 8 by then. He didnt ask, he just stopped him and told him the movie was over.

I dont want to take the time to tell you of all MY weird encounters though.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Colgate Total
Happens a lot, and I enjoy it. I met some cool people like that.

+1
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i work in a bar, pretty much in my job description.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by metallicaboy27
So like one day me and my friend were at the mall just chillin and stuff.
A little while later we decided we were getting bored so we go to get on a bus and as we are getting on the bus this guy stops my friend(my friend is wearing a And justice for all sweater)and says "Nice f'ing sweater maaann,Best album ever duuude!"And this guy is like stoned out of his mind and he was like fallin over and everything.So he sits across from us on the bus and keeps talking to us but we didn't mind is to much.Soooo we get off the bus and get pizza

Any of you UG'ers and any weird encounters with strangers

Meh, that's not really weird. He just liked Metallica too and wanted to have a conversation.. or was too baked to care who/what he was talking about.

If you want weird.. a few days ago my friends and I took a bus to see The Dark Knight. On the way back home some old lady got on the bus and started mumbling to herself, then got louder and louder until eventually she was screaming at the top of her lungs about God-knows-what to herself. That was weird.
Happens to me often that I meet someone, have an interesting 5-10 minute conversation with them and never see them again. It's one of life's entertaining little things.
I think it's fun. I'm usually the one that starts talking to strangers.
Quote by iplay6string
i work at a bar so strangers a plenty

...........i'm guna get raped?

we should create a "UG-users-who-work-in-bars" group
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Nah, never really happened to me... But a while ago I was walking to the bus stop to go home and a BMXer rides up towards me, similar age to me, then some bloke who looked like Pavarotti came up to the dude on the bike and started throwing punches at him randomly. When the rider pushed the bloke away, I intervened, held the pissed bloke back and told the guy on the bike to ride away to avoid anything more **** happening. I was trying to calm the pisshead down, then he started having a crack at me so I grabbed his arms and pushed him back into one of those big powerboxes you get on the street, started telling him to shut up, calm down etc when a gang of lads come over (who also seemed pretty stoned) and started pulling me back and shouting at me, saying I attacked the bloke... He started shouting again, but this time at the other lads, so I just walked to the bus stop lol. Strangers really can be ****ing aggravating

^Just read that over, pretty long read...

EDIT: ^^^^True, you do meet some cool people at gigs.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Last edited by andyd93 at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by metallicaboy27
And this guy is like stoned out of his mind and he was like fallin over and everything.So he sits across

Im sure he was drunk and not stoned. If he was stoned he probably would have kept to himself. Drinking makes you want to talk to people and was the probable cause to his falling over. Marijuana will not cause you to fall (except falling asleep).
Quote by Toker420
Im sure he was drunk and not stoned. If he was stoned he probably would have kept to himself. Drinking makes you want to talk to people and was the probable cause to his falling over. Marijuana will not cause you to fall (except falling asleep).

I actually get pretty social when I smoke. I dunno, I think it might be because I'm actually really shy around people I don't really know, but the smoking kinda chills me out.
Quote by Toker420

yeah your probally right there
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Well, I wanted to get a bus once and the bus shelter was surrounded by Chavs - maybe 15 of them. I was looking at the times and one of the Chavs on a bike cycled to me and said, "next bus is coming at 7-35, mate". The rest of the Chavs didn't do much just sat there boozing. I just said, "Thanks mate".

What a nice bunch of Chavs - shame that they're hanging around street corners though.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I was walking home from band practice bout 10pm on a cold, rainy Sunday night (before i had a car) and i walk past this guy, who starts walking beside me.

My instincts go into "Fight Mode" incase he tries to mug/rape/steal my kidneys.
Turns out he was a nice man in his 50's having a pleasant walk in the rain, getting his exercise as he has a heart attack last year and was talking about music, his wife and his children.

Simple pleasures in life.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I think it's fun. I'm usually the one that starts talking to strangers.

Yup.

I'll usually stop if they dont respond within like 2 comments. Otherwise you're interpreted as 'creepy' as in this scenario.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Today a 50+year old arab man in a tuxedo stopped his (new) audi in front of me and my friends and asked if we want to buy Hugo Boss Parfume for 20bucks right off his car !!! THAT was weird...
In DC on a class trip we were at a mall eating and I was just sitting there eating and this guy walks up he looked like one of those wall street kinda guys with the suits and all. So he walks up to me and goes "can I sit next to you friend" of course he asked me this as my mouth was full so I just kinda nodded. And we talked, turns out he was from Texas on a business trip. I told my friends later and they showed me the rule sheet and the biggest rule on there was "DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS" I was like oops. Later when we went to the lincoln memorial I talked to a bunch of Japanese people. lol
funniest:

1)coming back after work with my guitar (band practice right before work) and this old man starts talking to me, saying "so you play the guitar" and doing really bad buddy holly impersonations and air guitar.
Quote by slann101
two funniest:

1)coming back after work with my guitar (band practice right before work) and this old man starts talking to me, saying "so you play the guitar" and doing really bad buddy holly impersonations and air guitar.

I like the second one best
Where I live you have to ride the county transit bus or waste an assload of money on gas, so I meet some odd characters there. Seems like everyone around here is either on crank, drunk or crazy, I'm used to it.
Theres this old guy who gets on the bus sometimes when Im coming home from school and starts random conversations about history with people, usually about WWII. The funniest thing though is how he starts the conversation he will just sit next to somebody turn to them and say, "so anyways like I was saying before...."
i was on the bus on the way back home from school once this guy starting talkin to me about how my relationship with girls is... anyway he then went into his personel relations and told me the storie of how he ****ed this chick he knew in high school, and how she's been married for 15 years and that she make 100 grand a year... i ended up laughting during the whole storie and the guy just looked pretty proud of himself...it turned out to be an interesting 15 min.!
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
talking to stoned people on buses is great, they complain loudly about all the things you want to about public transport in Britain, they dont feel embarressed and its funny to watch, win win .
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Me and my friends were on our way back from a Megadeth gig in Glasgow to our hotel, and there were some drunk guys on the bus who were conviced we were from Iron Maiden.
In the same evening 2 people asked me how I managed my pink hair.

One was a really friendly pierced guy in the Gay village and he huged and kissed me goodbye and I was like 'awwhh'.
But coming out of a club somewhere else in town where the 'cool' kids go some older looking man was like HELP I'M GOING GREY AND I'M ONLY 26 ARRGHHH
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I have 3 good onse....

Onse i was walking home at like 11 at night. Was very dark, and this drunken woman was walking the other way. I liked moved to the left to go past her, then she moves left. I move right.... She moves right. Gets near to me, puts hand on my shoulder and goes.." Hard to get around here isent it dear..." was so very drunk, and looked a mess. I honestly thought she was a zombie.

This was yesterday, me and a mate were in the park playing guitar. Electric with battery powerd amps. This Polish woman stands near us to watch. We're like....erm wtf. She starts clapping as well.

The last happend about an hour after that... This guy walks past and shouts...

GUITAR HERO!!!!

we're like wtf?!?! Then hes like..."WHAT! You expect me to say nothing"..

us -
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Me and a couple of friends were waiting in line at a kiosk, laughing and joking. When some black dude (only mentioning his race because thats kinda rare in my town) starts talking to us, shaking hands and everything. "My name is (something) and I am from Kongo. I have lived in Norway for 10 years, but recently I went back there to..." Then he got his ice cream, said goodbye and left.

Edit: Oooh I remember another one from a couple of years back. I was hanging out with some friends when some old guy comes up to us and makes these sounds. We just look at him when he starts talking. "Have you ever patted a lion before? I have, but it was caged! If he wasn't caged, I would never come near it!" Then he started laughing REALLY LOUD, and continued; "How about a bear?" Or something like that. He then wandered off mumbling to himself.

When I think of it my town is full of crazy people.
Last edited by wokketywok at Jul 24, 2008,
ok yeh ive got another.

I was in london, trip out with family. We were in macdonalds. Quite happily. When this chinese guy walks up to me. And asks if i wana buy a DVD. Holds out this bad with LOADS of pirtates in. He sees my mum and dad and runs off lol.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
How else are you supposed to meet new people? I always talk to strangers at concerts and whatnot, or if I see someone interesting in a shop. Its fun.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
Only mean ones or chavs.
Actually in town the other day we met two stoners, after a lot of frolickingwe ended up joining their gang of 80's metalheads. Bearing in mind we're 14.
so that was rather fun in the end.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Me and my friend went to a rush concert about a month ago and I was wearing a pink floyd shirt cuz i lost my rush shirt. Anyways after the show we're sittin outside the arena (downtown detroit at 1 o'clock in the morning, not nice) and this giant drunk dude comes up and starts tellin me to take the shirt off. He was like "don't listen to that drug music, u know they say pink floyd is just rush on drugs" and **** like that so we booked it fast.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
One time I was on a ski lift with my friend and some random guy shared the lift with us. Anyway, so my friend starts making some jokes about Canadians. It turns out that the other guy was Canadian, so he got really pissed and started yelling all sorts of stupid **** at us (literally yelling) about how ignorant American teenagers are and that we don't know anything about Canada. So I was like oh yea? try us... so he starts giving us this little pop-quiz about Canada; stuff like how many territories do they have, name the territories, who is the prime minister. We got all his questions right, he didn't say anything for the rest of the ride.

Another time skiing me and the same friend had to share a lift with these two jackass wankster snowboarders. They were drinking hot chocolate and just tossed their cups when they were done. So we get to the top of the lift, we go right they go left. My friend and I were just about to go when this pack of those super aggressive eco-hippies surrounds us. One of them says, "I oughta shove my ski up your ass, you are going to go pick those cups up with us RIGHT NOW!" I pointed at the snowboarders and said it was them (because it really was). The guy looked at me, looked at them, looked back at me and then their whole group started chasing after the snowboarders.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Last edited by Ironbodom at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by Pyrest

Seriously. you'll gt raped one day.
But it wil be so good it turns into sex.

I was literelly scanning this thread going "God, I hope no one posted it yet".

**** you.