When im in copy to Cd or Device - Which formay can a fit most files on just for a pc 2 pc transfere.... CHEERS!!! :?? ...........sorry talking bout WMP
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
mp3? I have no idea what you mean.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
dude mp3 future zip i dont really care, just need to fit max music to a cdr for a pc to pc transfere... cheers
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
sorry maybe i didint even get it right the first time , Music transfere to disk , to another PC
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Wait what? Change music file to mp3 then open it in windows media player. Transfer to disk there. I'm sorry I just don't really understand what you're saying.

Edit: Nevermind I thought you were asking how to do it.
Last edited by jsbud11 at Jul 24, 2008,
A CD can fit roughtly 800MB of data on it. Moderately compressed MP3's should be just fine. 196k should be fine, and is fairly good quality. 128k is about the borderline for good quality. Anything underneath that won't sound good.

*EDIT*

Here, it's simple math:

Lets say a 320k bit rate song is 6.25mb in size. If you divide 800 by 6.25, you get 128. That means that with no pauses, or extra clutter on the disk, you could fit exactly 128 songs that are 6.25mb in size. 320k is very high quality for an MP3 (I'm sure people will bitch that 320k is low in compraison to a lossless CD rip. And yes, I know, thank you.)
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Jul 24, 2008,
sorry ... i realy dont know how it works, all i wanna know is with WMP which format fits most data to it: AUDIO,DATA, or HIGH MAT... sory
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Most likely Audio since you're not making a data CD with folders and other files, and since HighMat provides listing and a navigation system.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
A CD can fit roughtly 800MB of data on it. Moderately compressed MP3's should be just fine. 196k should be fine, and is fairly good quality. 128k is about the borderline for good quality. Anything underneath that won't sound good.

*EDIT*

Here, it's simple math:

Lets say a 320k bit rate song is 6.25mb in size. If you divide 800 by 6.25, you get 128. That means that with no pauses, or extra clutter on the disk, you could fit exactly 128 songs that are 6.25mb in size. 320k is very high quality for an MP3 (I'm sure people will bitch that 320k is low in compraison to a lossless CD rip. And yes, I know, thank you.)

tnx bro.. but i still have no idea
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
k but was trying to make data cd with the pop up on a blank cd ( in windows) and some of my data files wernt compatible for some reason is there a prog. i can use to put all files into data cd (i tried nero too)... :/ /
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
if it matters i play a les goled top, and kirk if a pentatonic *****, are new dragon force is win... ( thou prev i neva like dragonforce).. ps does every one here hate mudkips?
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Quote by defmetal101
if it matters i play a les goled top, and kirk if a pentatonic *****, are new dragon force is win... ( thou prev i neva like dragonforce).. ps does every one here hate mudkips?

im going to assume you're rambling because you no longer want help, as that was completely irrelevant
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
Last edited by rocknrollrob at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by defmetal101
When im in copy to Cd or Device - Which formay can a fit most files on just for a pc 2 pc transfere.... CHEERS!!! :?? ...........sorry talking bout WMP

lol wut