hey, so i was listening to the latest A7X albumb and afterlife came on...just before the solo there is the dual guitar harmony part that is used in the intro, but if you listen closley at the very beginning of the harmony part (4:04) one of the guitarists (i think) plays the wrong note, it sounds 'wrong'. just wondering if im going mad???
It's called harmonization, you're allowed to put two different notes together to harmonize.

Wrong forum by the way. For your sake.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Their entire back catalogue is a mistake.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Their entire back catalogue is a mistake.

no, their new album is a mistake

you obviously haven't heard you won't see me tonight (part 2)
wrong forum, *reported*
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Mad_Rocker101
slaytanic1993, harmonisation isnt jsut two notes, its two specific notes....

You can harmonize two notes that sound horrid together.

Atonal/anti-melodic harmonization is common in black metal.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory