Hey Pit.

I woke up to make breakfast this morning and I find that there's a bunch of ants crawling around on the counter in our kitchen, with a few stray ones branching off towards the dishwasher and into the sink.

What's the best way to get rid of them? There's a nearby microwave that I could probably bait with food, but that probably won't kill all of them.

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I dont think you microwave has enough energy to take out the ants, some ants can survive nuke explosions :P
...Ant infestation!!!
Call teh Exterminators.
Seriously.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
boiling water

...or fire
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
we have the same sort of thing in our conservatory. try ant spray, and you can get little pellets that basically infect ants, so that when they go home they infect other ants and so on, and eventually you will wipe out the global ant population./
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by Anthony1991
I dont think you microwave has enough energy to take out the ants, some ants can survive nuke explosions :P

Those are cockroaches not ants.
Get some ant killer stuff, there's things you can buy that have bait in them and then something inside it kills all the ants, should be useful for your particular situation.

Also, make sure you don't leave any sugary food or drink lying around, that's probably what has them all over your kitchen table
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

Hey Pit.

I woke up to make breakfast this morning and I find that there's a bunch of ants crawling around on the counter in our kitchen, with a few stray ones branching off towards the dishwasher and into the sink.

What's the best way to get rid of them? There's a nearby microwave that I could probably bait with food, but that probably won't kill all of them.

Thanks in advance.

There was a recent infestation of ants in the UK. It started from Scotland where there were billions literally covering the streets of Glasgow.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916051&page=1&highlight=Flying+Ants
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

quick! someone post the pic of the antman from the "new hairstyle" thread!

and for TS question, Guns usually do the trick.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Yeah, those 'traps' that look like some sort of sanctuary to the ants. I place those all over the place to kill most of them.

Also, spray them with vinegar too. It may sound weird, but that's what I did, and they didn't return in groups like they were doing. It just smells bad...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Harmonius
There was a recent infestation of ants in the UK. It started from Scotland where there were billions literally covering the streets of Glasgow.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916051&page=1&highlight=Flying+Ants

Wow, that must've been awful. Flying ants in such swarms that they get stuck in your hair?

I'm in the US, but thanks anyways.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.