so 1 of my friends was telling me that Children of bodom had done a cover of a britney spears song at some time, i wasn't sure if he was telling the truth, but while watching Bodom videos on youtube, i stumbled accross this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1sguF2D1UA&feature=related

i think this is probably one of the most unlikely covers you'd think a band like COB would do, but i really did prefer it to the original.
does anyone else know of any bands that have done covers of songs that are soooo completely different to the genre they play, cos i found it pretty funny!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

SOaD did a cover of hit me baby one more time, that was good too.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
First song i heard by them. I thought it was pretty good. You have agreat avatar, i was watching it.
Haha yeah that cover is life.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
does anyone else know of any bands that have done covers of songs that are soooo completely different to the genre they play, cos i found it pretty funny!!

Machine Head did a cover of The Police's Message In a Bottle, it was actually pretty decent even though The Burning Red was pretty poor.

Also Pennywise did a cover of Outkasts Hey Ya when i saw em live one time, no idea if it was ever on an album as i soon lost all intrest in them after i realized they kept realeasing the same Bad Religion clones.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by polargimp
norther-final countdown
Arch Enemy - aces high

Everything Arch Enemy covers is crap. They're originals are good. Their covers are atrocious. You ever heard the "Symphony of Destruction" one? Go check it out.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by HelloHalo
Everything Arch Enemy covers is crap. They're originals are good. Their covers are atrocious. You ever heard the "Symphony of Destruction" one? Go check it out.

yep, i agree

the cover by norther is pretty sweet though
Personally, I liked their cover of 'She is Beautiful' more.

But that's just me.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by HelloHalo

I agree. Although their cover of Incarnated Solvent Abuse isn't that bad.
Bodom's covers are all pretty good. They did Ghostriders In The Sky (country). you should listen to their Aces High cover. Epic. I found (I think a Cannibal Corpse) version of Oops... I Did It again.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b