So I've got a few campouts coming up over the summer and i wouldn't mind taking my acoustic with me however the size will be a bit of an issue, can anyone recommend a decent 3/4 or even smaller (if thats possible) acoustic that i will be able to take with me,
looking in a price range of up to £120
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
First Act??
Quote by Lil Macker
Please tell me he's not from The Pit. That place changes people...

*shudders*
Look at that Martin Backpacker thing

or hows the size of that fender parlour guitar?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by Titch2011
ukulele :P
got to do it mate

Its only got 4 strings though :S
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
yeah but it will mean learning ALL new songs, i might just take my acoustic its only an encore, my uncle gave it me though do i dont want to get it messed up
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
ive got one, but when theres 16 people in a 10 men tent there aint much room >.<
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Dude I have a 1/2 size guitar. It sucks. Bought it for the same reason you are thinking about. TOTAL WASTE.

They really wont stay in tune at all and they have terrible tone. Only good thing about them is you can do crazy bends on them.

For real uke's or a mandolin are the way to go for this kind of thing.
Martin Backpacker's are quite decent too. I actually enjoy playing them they are just kinda akward to hold.

Good Luck and have fun camping.

-Ryan
A low-G tuned uke is tuned exactly like the top 4 strings(DGBE) up a fourth. A baritone uke is tuned DGBE, if that's any help. They're also relatively cheap in comparison to guitars, so at least consider it. I bought mine for roughly the same reason you plan on buying this guitar and I've grown quite fond of it as an instrument of its own(LOLPROFILEVIDS).