voodoochilli499
UG Fanatic
699 IQ
I just got a new computer and I no longer have Guitar Pro. I do, however have a lot of songs/Ideas in GP form.

I need you, to download my songs and export the MIDI file

Anyone want to give it a go? :stickpoke
Last edited by voodoochilli499 at Jul 24, 2008,
riffmasterjosh
UG Fanatic
501 IQ
or you could just download gp.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Ailes
524 IQ
seconding the poster above, try if the GP demo does it (I believe it's only limitation was the "24 bar saving", don't know if importing/exporting works unlimited).

It wouldn't be too good if somebody else does this for you, because GP midi-import tends to **** up rhythms and fingerings a lot.

If you need with "just" the sheet music versions of your songs, download one of the many freeware programs that can display midis as standart notation and download a pdf-printer program like "PDF creator", which can export pretty much any document into pdf
voodoochilli499
UG Fanatic
699 IQ
Quote by Ailes
seconding the poster above, try if the GP demo does it (I believe it's only limitation was the "24 bar saving", don't know if importing/exporting works unlimited).

It wouldn't be too good if somebody else does this for you, because GP midi-import tends to **** up rhythms and fingerings a lot.

If you need with "just" the sheet music versions of your songs, download one of the many freeware programs that can display midis as standart notation and download a pdf-printer program like "PDF creator", which can export pretty much any document into pdf

The trial wont let me export the MIDI and thats what i really need. Some one who will download even just one song and hit the export button.
Ailes
524 IQ

The trial wont let me export the MIDI and thats what i really need. Some one who will download even just one song and hit the export button.

oh, you just mean exporting ? well that shouldn't be a problem. Post up a zip-file of the GP's you want to have exported. As long as it's not 100+ files, I'm sure you'll get a quick response
bakshandloomis
Ug's Metalcore fanboy
519 IQ
Quote by darth awsome
Pirate it. YARGGG!

Expect the FBI at your house in a few hours
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"