My guitar has Floyd Rose. And I cannot tune it, cause if I tune one string, all of them go out. Even if it's locked, it goes out of tune. What's the problem with it?
Did you try tuning the fine tuners at the bridge? Cause even if you're locked you can still tune with the fine tuners.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yeah, but if I tune with them, it's like tuning with the real tuners. So it goes out of tune again. Annoying, really.
is your bridge pulling up as you tune? check and see then reply
incubus rocks my world
stick a pencil or something under the bridge when you tune it, tune it then take the pencil out...
when you change the strings, .. you need to raise the bridge before you put the strings on, . ((with a strong flat object under the bridge, or even a little block of wood))

then tune the guitar, .. if the bridge is still raised, then you might need to change the tension of the strings at the back of the guitar,. but the stings will stay int une if you already raise the strings as you put the strings on.
Mikey
Quote by nrc141
is your bridge pulling up as you tune? check and see then reply

Yes it does.
Quote by XSider
Yes it does.

ok i had this problem last week actually. you probably brought too high of a string guage. go to your guitar store and ask for 9 guage, maybe even 10 but go with 9, and you should be fine....if you had the same problem i did
incubus rocks my world
Quote by XSider
My guitar has Floyd Rose. And I cannot tune it, cause if I tune one string, all of them go out. Even if it's locked, it goes out of tune. What's the problem with it?

Floyd Roses... that's why I don't prefer one of those. They are nice and everything but to tune them, you have to see god. Try tuning the fine tuners. You need patience to get all strings to the best of their tones. Good Luck
"I wish I had a Dean :/ Some day I will get my wings too "

I am a beginner guitarist and I am so proud I joined the guitar world ^^ It's pretty cool. Songs I learned till now :

Talk by Coldplay