Everyone who wants to discuss about the supernatural, from spirits- ghosts to even aliens and other stuff.

Post your stories pics news
Finally I can share my story about my cat seeing dead people and you can't prove that he didn't because I'll ignore any evidence presented to me then call you ignorant and narrow-minded. Huzzah!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Finally I can share my story about my cat seeing dead people and you can't prove that he didn't because I'll ignore any evidence presented to me then call you ignorant and narrow-minded. Huzzah!

Why would you come to this thread if you don't believe.
If you have a problem with this just GTFO.
Supernatural shit isn't real.

/thread.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Some ppl are interested in the supernatural, so if you are not just GTFO like you Meths
Quote by Winsbury
your cat too?!! No wai!

Let's start a club!

Quote by Pageles
Why would you come to this thread if you don't believe.
If you have a problem with this just GTFO.

What are you talking about??? I just said my cat sees ghosts! Geez, keep an open mind atleast.
I thought you meant the programme......

Cause that is the bees knees.

And i don't believe about all that ghost business, however, it would be fun if there were demons.
Quote by Kensai
Let's start a club!

What are you talking about??? I just said my cat sees ghosts! Geez, keep an open mind atleast.

Kensai you clearly don't considering all your comments in the ghosts thread, and also are you opposed to ppl having fun discussing about something they are interested in?
Glad to see I've become the lighting rod of idiocy in the supernatural forums here

Quote by Kensai
If that's a callback to the earlier thread, you never provided evidence. Just sarcastically contradicted anyone to get your point across, like me....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 24, 2008,
I'm going to love watching this, Kensai vs. an 08'er.

*Makes popcorn*

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Just Andrew have any good stories?? and im not being sarcastic, i enjoy supernatural sotires and events, have lived a couple myself.
Quote by Pageles
Just Andrew have any good stories?? and im not being sarcastic, i enjoy supernatural sotires and events, have lived a couple myself.
No, I don't.

I have an open mind and I think my cat can see something I can't.

*Puts on flame shield from narrow-minded folks*
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
If that's a callback to the earlier thread, you never provided evidence. Just sarcastically contradicted anyone to get your point across, like me....

Provided evidence?

Quote by Pageles
Kensai you clearly don't considering all your comments in the ghosts thread, and also are you opposed to ppl having fun discussing about something they are interested in?

I'm trying to share a story, why can't I do that?
Yeah i remember your story in the other thread, could be your cat did see something. When i went to university, i lived in an old house and i was convinced it was haunted man.

Because your story is simply a crack at Just Andrew from the ghost thread. If you have some stories or anything that relates to the supernatural you can post all you want. If your just going to use sarcastic remarks to ridicule the ppl who do like this kind of stuff or believe in it, then just leave the thread. You clearly don't believe or are interested in the subject (unless someone clearly has evidence proving the existence of ghosts , demons etc) So wouldn't it make everyone have a better night if you just left the thread instead of possibly starting a flame war.

And i am new to the forums but i do believe that you would be trolling.
Last edited by Pageles at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by steee21

Oh my GOD!
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
Quote by Kensai
Provided evidence?
You're clearly making a call back to this thread and it appears that you took what I said and are mocking it considering your views in the aforementioned thread.

The mentioning of 'ignoring any evidence presented' is also a call back...and there wasn't any evidence, just a lot of flaming.

....er, yeah.

EDIT:
Quote by Pageles
Yeah i remember your story in the other thread, could be your cat did see something. When i went to university, i lived in an old house and i was convinced it was haunted man.
Nah, it defines all sorts of scientific theories. The foundation of logic .

Fuck, get me out of here! I can't stand arguing over this again <__<.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 24, 2008,
I seriously cannot believe that a species that can fly to the moon also thinks that ghosts are real. And that cats can see ghosts. And not just that, they also think that they're really smart and open-minded.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by MightyAl
For anyone who says Supernatural isn't real...

At last! The red X proves the truth!

Not even going to get started on the above post.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Pageles

Because your story is simply a crack at Just Andrew from the ghost thread. If you have some stories or anything that relates to the supernatural you can post all you want. If your just going to use sarcastic remarks to ridicule the ppl who do like this kind of stuff or believe in it, then just leave the thread. You clearly don't believe or are interested in the subject (unless someone clearly has evidence proving the existence of ghosts , demons etc) So wouldn't it make everyone have a better night if you just left the thread instead of possibly starting a flame war.

And i am new to the forums but i do believe that you would be trolling.

That would make me very interested.

Quote by Just Andrew
You're clearly making a call back to this thread and it appears that you took what I said and are mocking it considering your views in the aforementioned thread.

The mentioning of 'ignoring any evidence presented' is also a call back...and there wasn't any evidence, just a lot of flaming.

Excactly.

Quote by Meths
I seriously cannot believe that a species that can fly to the moon also thinks that ghosts are real. And that cats can see ghosts. And not just that, they also think that they're really smart and open-minded.

We never went to the moon, it was a hoax. Get informed, maaaaan.
inb4 screamers. I seriously hate those things even if they don't scream they still scare the **** out of me.
Quote by TooFast
At last! The red X proves the truth!

Not even going to get started on the above post.

You see? It was obviously a ghost that did that. You can't deny it, and if you do, you're simply admitting your gayness.
Quote by Kensai
That would make me very interested.

Well when something like that is posted i'll pm you, to get your insight on things. (not being sarcastic)
Quote by Meths
If you didn't get your points across in such a dickish manner, I think the other thread would have only lasted a couple of pages .
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Meths
Supernatural shit isn't real.

/thread.

O rly? You seen what comes out of my ass lately?
*in a ghostly voice* Its all bullshiiiiiiiiiiiit...
/being an ignorant douche bag..

yeah at my grandmas old house my auntie and cousin said they felt presences go past them.. and this house was dang old... frrrreaky!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..