There is a new movie comming out and it sets in World War 1 at the battle of Passchendaele. Being Canadian it gives me so much pride, Also because it's a world war 1 movie, which i find doesnt have much interest in people. But after this movie i hope it sparks a new line of movies, set in world war 1 which means, more great Canadian Battles since most of the battles faught and won were by The Canadian's.
I cant fukin wait!!!

http://www.passchendaelethemovie.com/
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
WWI was great. We need a Vimy Ridge movie
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It's to bad our army doesn't kick as much ass as it used to.

The battle at Vimy Ridge was simply amazing.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
It's to bad our army doesn't kick as much ass as it used to.

The battle at Vimy Ridge was simply amazing.

actually we are kicking ass, were basically the only ones fighting in afghanastan all the other nations are hiding in the north, while we fight in the south.
OLD.

There was a thread on this a couple of months ago. It does look quite good, but it seems like it's going to be a very heroic, anti-Britain, anti-Haig, pure and wholesome Canadians dragged into a war by their evil rulers, and all that.

Not doubting your efforts, in the least, but it seems that it shall be a nice "lets hate the Brits" two hours.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I went to the Vimy Ridge memorial, it was quite overwhelming how many Canadians gave their lives, and were commemorated there. You wouldn't immediately think of countries like Canada fighting in WW1, but they did and they lost as much as everyone.
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by freddaahh
OLD.

There was a thread on this a couple of months ago. It does look quite good, but it seems like it's going to be a very heroic, anti-Britain, anti-Haig, pure and wholesome Canadians dragged into a war by their evil rulers, and all that.

Not doubting your efforts, in the least, but it seems that it shall be a nice "lets hate the Brits" two hours.

lol jealus
Quote by 420Incense
actually we are kicking ass, were basically the only ones fighting in afghanastan all the other nations are hiding in the north, while we fight in the south.

Dude, check your news, the Royal Marines have been the most active out of all in Helmand.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too