Ok I'm not going to pander around with trying not to make myself sound like I know more than I really do. My setup: Epi Explorer w/EMG 81/89 bridge/neck, Kustom Quad100DFX, Digitech Hothead and Digitech RP80 (Yeah, I know..)

So, the problem, recently my guitar sounds like ass, it's muddy (bridge), honky (neck) and lacking any definition, I've changed the strings, the battery, fiddled with the amp settings and still it's not right for me.

I don't use the FX loop, and my amp has the volume way down for bedroom use, could either of these be the problem? Or is it just the cheap multi-effects pedal I sick in the way?

As I say, I'm not going to try and make out I know more than I do, and any help will be welcomed greatly.

Cheers.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

It depends how your using your multi effect pedal
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
How do you have your amp and effects set. i'm guessing that its bad Eq// distortion.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
My amp:

Low gain, low master volume, lows about 6, mids 4, highs 6, gain boost off, dirty channel, for the difference it makes.

The effects vary for each and every setting, usually high gain with the EQs flat. Effects such as chorus, delay and phase come from the pedal as well. Also have the volume on the pedal quite high, 90-100.

Cheers.

ಠ_ಠ

wat