I just listend to this band and watched a video,

and i was like....

WOWHOLY****ING****M*********ER

This is pretty demonic

This band may not be as heavy as some other but its pretty demented and twisted

i want to know if there are bands more demonic and downwright twisted than these guys,

i dont want to hear cannibal sorpse cuz there not nearly as demented twisted scary or dmonic as these guys
Metal forum.

Goodbye.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Venom?
Emperor?
Mayhem?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
If you scroll down a bit from the main forums page you see we have a bands and artists forum which also contains a metal forum, which is even linked to in the description for the bands and artists forum.

Magic, eh?
Quote by dehollister
I just listend to this band and watched a video,

and i was like....

WOWHOLY****ING****M*********ER

This is pretty demonic

This band may not be as heavy as some other but its pretty demented and twisted

i want to know if there are bands more demonic and downwright twisted than these guys,

i dont want to hear cannibal sorpse cuz there not nearly as demented twisted scary or dmonic as these guys

Didn't somebody post that video of Shagrath baptizing himself in his own blood at some point on this forum?

Just to be safe: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LfgMrqoiAA0

Lol, Dimmu Borgir.
Gorgoroth ain't too bad. 1349 lit one of their fans on fire with their pyrotechniques once (though it was on accident).
Very boring band.

Black Metal can be so much better.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
SATAN!!!

thats all i'll say...

oh and these too:

There are loads more like these...
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

woah.
That ****s the blackest shade of black times infinity

How much more black can it get than this?

None. None more black.
Quote by Archaon
Nice, what do I win for my lovely contribution?

You win a new sig

please sig this so i feel better about myself
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Very boring band.

Black Metal can be so much better.

Agreed, bands like Gorgoroth and Dimmu Borgir seem to have cashed in on the aesthetic and anti Christian aspects of Black Metal, whilst taking themselves so seriously, they're basically just self parody now.

They completely lack the atmosphere and nastiness of bands like Mayhem, Burzum and Emperor.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Gaahl was attending the Hovefestival 2008 in Arendal, Norway, and i saw him outside a McDonalds with his 17 year old boyfriend, i went wtf :P I also saw him at the festival.
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
I also saw Dimmu Borgir at the Hovefestival, they were actually playing, at the beginning of the show they said "We're here to spread some joy!", it was hilarious, they played great, and we're quite entertaining! They don't take themself seriously, the world does!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
You'd probably like these bands
Mayhem
Darkthrone
Burzum
Emperor
Carpathian Forest
Enslaved