Page 1 of 2
i've never listened but i hear they are good. aren't they vegans?
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Cattle Decapitation owns. I really like the album "Humanure" a lot.I'm not sure if they are vegan, but I know they are all vegetarians.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
I'm not really into Grindcore or whatever it is at all, really.

But Cattle Decap is pretty sick.
Quote by cliffemall123
Cattle Decapitation owns. I really like the album "Humanure" a lot.I'm not sure if they are vegan, but I know they are all vegetarians.

Are they really?

I wouldn't know, I just got into them a few days ago.
Yeah they're vegans or veggies, or both. And Karma Bloody Karma is a good cd.

"Goddamn humans, with their stupid ideas"

Such great lyrics (seriously)
Quote by AA00P
I'm not really into Grindcore or whatever it is at all, really.

But Cattle Decap is pretty sick.

What he said.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by technicolour
Yeah they're vegans or veggies, or both. And Karma Bloody Karma is a good cd.

"Goddamn humans, with their stupid ideas"

Such great lyrics (seriously)

Yeah ,I was reading the lyrics while listening to the album yesterday, and the lyrics are awesome.
they're okay, not one of my favorites, don't hate them though.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Cattle Decapitation just sounds like deathcore to me without the chuggity chug chug breakdowns, not bad though.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by chrismetal86
Cattle Decapitation just sounds like deathcore to me without the chuggity chug chug breakdowns, not bad though.

They don't sound like deathcore at all to me. They are death/grind.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Last edited by cliffemall123 at Jul 25, 2008,
I saw them live and thought they were great, I like them a lot.
Cuebone in the Pokemon fan club. PM calebrocker to join.

Honorary Masshole PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
The only way to describe their new song is through smileys.

Now it's over....

*replays song*
Terrible band in my opinion.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Never really could get into them.

I think they're alright, definitely not bad, but I guess I just don't see what's so special about them.
I yam what I yam
The new song they've got up is pretty damn impressive. Can't wait to see them in January.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i'm not that big of a grind fan besides Insect Warfare and Napalm Death, so it shouldn't come as a shock when i say i can't stand Cattle Decapitation
Cattle Decapitation isn't bad, but they're nothing special. if it wasn't for their odd lyrics/views they'd be utterly unremarkable.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I have tried to get into them but just can't for some reason.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Im really excited for The Harvest Floor. it seems like they have gotten better from album to album and if the new one is even better than Karma Bloody Karma it should be really good.
Ive never really listened to them before but im listening to their new album (streaming on a website) Its friggin amazing. The Harvest Floor is awsome!
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
+1in' the love for Harvest Floor. Some of the eeriest death metal I've heard, with gut-wrenching vocals. The vocal layering in Regret and the Grave & The Gardeners of Eden gives me shivers.
Quote by Magero
Some of the eeriest death metal I've heard.

It's deathgrind, get your subgenres straight, asshole
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I recently just started listening to them because people were hyping them up to me but they didn't give me that shiver I get when I find a band I like. Like many have already stated, I don't care much for them, but they aren't bad. On youtube people are praising the lyrics and such, but to me they just seem to be regular misanthropic words(which are cool). I suppose a majority of death/grind listeners are used to gore?
They're pretty cool... I like the lyrical themes. Can't really get into them though.
Last edited by Lancinator at Jan 8, 2011,
awesome band. my old band was supposed to open for them, but then i guess they weren't playing the show and the venue lied and said they were. just an amazing band all around, though i disagree with the whole vegan/PETA type stuff.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
awesome band. my old band was supposed to open for them, but then i guess they weren't playing the show and the venue lied and said they were. just an amazing band all around, though i disagree with the whole vegan/PETA type stuff.

It's somewhat satirical, they're taking it to extremes for shock.
Page 1 of 2