I'm writing this kick ass song and I lost my Harmonica in the key of A. I only have 2 different harps and I lost the only one I use, the one time I have a use for it. It seems like this kind of stuff happens to me regularly.

Does this happen to anyone else with music/guitar stuff? Or am I just extremely unlucky/unorganized.
Quote by JoshRocco
I'm writing this kick ass song and I lost my Harmonica in the key of A. I only have 2 different harps and I lost the only one I use, the one time I have a use for it. It seems like this kind of stuff happens to me regularly.

Does this happen to anyone else with music/guitar stuff? Or am I just extremely unlucky..

i have a pick that i've been using for the last 4 months
the tip is rounded off and its perfect
i love it
i lose it at least once a week
Picks, always picks, forever losing picks.. IT JUST DOESN'T END.

Oh, and I left a guitar at a venue once, didn't know where it was until they called a week later asking if it was mine. I guess that counts.
I always lose my picks...
It's like sex... tons of it about, never seem to have any!
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Yeah, for a while I only had one pick, and one time I was playing on my front porch and lost it for like a week. Eventually my mom found it.
Quote by Grönis
I always lose my picks...
It's like sex... tons of it about, never seem to have any!

Quote by cmonaco
Picks, always picks, forever losing picks.. IT JUST DOESN'T END.

Oh, and I left a guitar at a venue once, didn't know where it was until they called a week later asking if it was mine. I guess that counts.

How can you forget that you left your guitar at a gig
Quote by Epiphany521
picks....o god picks...

My all time classic: Spent about 10 minutes searching around my room for my pick, then a knock at the door comes and my brother looks at me, says "You looking for something?" and I go to say "Yeah, I lost my f*ckin' pick"... And realise I'd put it in my mouth.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
I've had about 56 picks in my whole lifetime. Now I only have 2 and a half. I searched 2 days just to find a pick. Top that.
Quote by EddieRhoads
I've had about 56 picks in my whole lifetime. Now I only have 2 and a half. I searched 2 days just to find a pick. Top that.

I've been using the same pick for the last 3 years! Beat THAT!

I always lose capo's, and the battery covers for my pedals.
im down to three JazzIIIs...had a bunch of them, although i am sure my Daughter has stolen a few of them...
AMPS:
Bugera 333XL
Orange AD30
VoxAC30cc2
ELECTRIC GUITARS:
Les Paul Standard 60s Neck
Jackson DKM2
Godin Solidac
ACOUSTICS:
Taylor 714CE
#1 Influence:
RUSH!!!
i've lose 2 songs.

the first one i didn't care about 'cause i didn't really like it, but i got f*kin' pissed when i lose the second one 'cause it was a kick asses song, when i wrote it i though "this is the best **** i've ever written", and the next day the leaf was vanished. f*k, how angry i was that day!!.