Hey, I've been learning to play Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls on acoustic, but the intros that have been posted are too simple and it doesn't really sound right when your playing it alone since theres no bass or anything.. this is the intro that is commonly tabbed:

----0---|
--0-----|
-5-5----|
--------|
--------|
--------|

However, i've found a video of someone covering the song and his intro sounds a lot more in depth and adds some bass to it.
But i can't really tell where his fingers are and such..
So would anyone be able to try and figure it out and post a simple tab for the intro?
He's playing the same thing up until about 24 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdjFynS2V4

I tried adding in the bass tab for the intro that has been posted, but the last two parts don't really sound right.. but i'll post it anyways incase it helps anyone figure out his intro or one that sounds just as good.

Intro
G----------------------------------------------------------------|
D--------------------------------222222222222222-333333333333333-|
A-333333333333333------------------------------------------------|
E----------------3333333333333333--------------------------------|

Thanks!

EDIT: woops, almost forgot the youtube link!

EDIT2: Actually, if anyone wants to post all the chords he plays aswell that would be an added bonus, it looks like hes playing a slightly different version from this tab: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/b/boys_like_girls/heroheroine_crd.htm
Last edited by noxel at Jul 24, 2008,
Hey man I'm not too sure about this but I thought I'd at least try and help out!

I think it goes

|------------------|
|------------------|
|------------------|
|------------------|
|---------------2--|
|-0---2---4------|

But I'm not too sure, I think the guy's playing it half a step down.

Hope this helps...
Quote by whoomit
Hey man I'm not too sure about this but I thought I'd at least try and help out!

I think it goes

|------------------|
|------------------|
|------------------|
|------------------|
|---------------2--|
|-0---2---4------|

But I'm not too sure, I think the guy's playing it half a step down.

Hope this helps...

Looks pretty close to what he's playing, i'll have to give it a try in a bit and let you know.

thanks