Yes I Play In A Band
136 52%
No I Don't, I'm A Loner
26 10%
No But I Am Looking For One To Play In
99 38%
Voters: 261.
Page 1 of 2
here may be an existing poll like this one but it is surely dated, so here is a new one.

are you in a band or are you a loner, or are you searching for a band?
I am in a band.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
By myself, link in sig.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
ive been searching for a long time

but i cant find any hardcore bands in my area that need anyone to front them or want to have a female vocalist
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Why yes, yes I am.
^_^
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
solo project?
I usually just jam (read: drunken singalongs) with whatever other musicians present themselves
I'm corresponding with a friend from Illinois (I live in Florida), we're sending clips of music back and forth to eachother, then meshing them together to make songs.

If you can call that a band, then yes, I'm in a band. If you can't, then I guess I'm looking for one.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Not in a band currently. Jamming with best friend on rhythm and teacher on Drums at school. Got another old school mate who plays bass - So we need a place to play in, and a drummer, basicly. A place to jam in is the hardest part
Yeah but we dont do anything but watch movies and walk around the city.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
yeah i'm in a band.

The Kleeners.

yup.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
I am in a band too

Though we spend most of our time playing ping pong

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I am, and I pretty much do everything as far as frontmanning and songwriting is concerned.
(Write up guitar and bass parts, order the songs, write the lyrics, come up with the drums, put it all into guitar pro and send it to the other guys to learn).
I can't exactly participate in the poll if no one tells me if what I have is considered a band!
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Yeah, a metal/prog sort of thing, but we don't have much time to practice. I'm the drummer.

I write a load of solo acoustic stuff I haven't got round to recording just yet.

And I'm hoping to start a funk/rock band. Hopefully on guitar but probably on drums as there are so few drummers around and a **** load of guitarists.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Alright, then I'll put, "Searching for a band"
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by isuckhardcore
I can't exactly participate in the poll if no one tells me if what I have is considered a band!

Uh well its a musical project certainly but i dont know if it could be considered a band in the conventional sense.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
No.

And I am and am not looking to play in one. I do occasionally play with my friends band form time to time.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm in a band well we only formed it a month or so ago but so far im the one contributing so i may soon turn into a solo project, Currently Recruiting
My best friend plays guitar, then theres a drummer we play with occasionally. Most of the time its just us 2.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
I'm kind of in a band.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by shadesofanger
By myself, link in sig.

You, my good man, are fudging excellent.

And I'm in a band that's freshly formed.
We're just waiting until college starts next month before we get it going properly.
Last edited by Retro Rocker at Jul 24, 2008,
My band split up the other day, but I have 3 new projects already
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I was. We stopped rehearsing a couple of months back for a number of reasons. I work on the occasional song with people, but mostly I'm happy playing on my own these days.
I never seem to be able to join one. The two times I've tried to do it were unsuccessful. I could never find a drummer. I've tried to join a few, too, and it didn't work out.

Yes, but there's only two of us, still, we're thrashing the world into a nasty mutated mess.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I'm in a band. We still need a drummer and a vocalist, but the core is pretty much there. Sucks playing with a drum machine though, it's just not the same.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Page 1 of 2