Really stuck here with all the possibilites.
Really interested in a Line 6 Spider 3, Marshall Half stack, and a Krank Rev Jr.

Though those are a couple I'm just looking at, Please give any suggestions of heavy metal amps in the $300 - 600 price range.
THANKS!
wow your way off dude, spiders are nasty and half stacks suck major ass at low costs, and you dont need one like a pervious dude said. Try for what SUpersamuraiguy said.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
used 5150 combo, or a Randall RG50TC

what this guy said but if you want new take a look at bugeras.
Karnk Rev Jr. would your best bet from your list. Peavey, Vox - ADVT range - Line 6 (valve amps, not the Spiders), Orange, - buying second hand could get you a great little metal amp, valve as well - Roland Cube, there's a tonn of amps that would suit metal if you tweak settings enough or buy a stomp box. Valve amps will give you the best metal tone though.
yah if you can get one of those there bomb for metal, but really, really look into a peavey 5150 those are the best when it comes down to what the US has to offer for metal stuff.
You could get a 212 combo for like 500 or 600 and youll make neighbers in a 100 mile radius regret they live next to you.
+1 on the 5150, but if you only want distortion and want to save money check out the peavy windsor. Be warned, no clean channel.
The problem with the 5150 is its lacklustre clean channel. Its great dirty, but when you clean it up with a polish rag, it turns into a swirling mush of noise. If you just want metal, its a steal.
Yeah, that's basically all I'm interested in playing is metal, but is it good enough to do very heavy stuff such as Cannibal Corpse as well as melodic stuff like Children of Bodom?
Either way it sounds like a good offer. Thanks guys.
check your local craigslist! I saw a Blue Voodoo Crate halfstack, all tube 100 watts head/half stack for $500 about a week ago. You can find some good deals if you just wait
Quote by injected
check your local craigslist! I saw a Blue Voodoo Crate halfstack, all tube 100 watts head/half stack for $500 about a week ago. You can find some good deals if you just wait

That, the craigslist part, and the part about being patient. Never tried the blue voodoo, but I see them for $450-$500. Saw a nice Mesa F-30 last week, just wasn't cheap enough.