Page 1 of 4
I was thinking earlier. I was with a female friend and we were talking on what we liked on the other gender. She only commented on what she likes on bodies, but, it was very similiar to her body type. She then gave other descriptions, and, it was very similiar to some features she has.

Bare with. I mean, I'm open to any girl, no matter what they look like, but, some girls do make me look twice. Hell, it's normal, we're all human, but, I realised this....

Girls that make me look twice are girls with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, or, eyes of a pure colour. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I've got a bit of a beefy build as well, and, I like a bit of beef on women. Not fat, not chubby, but, something cuddly.

Naturally, I don't judge girls on how they look, but, you do look twice when you see a girl being extra cute. Even though I do not have a criteria for girls, I realised those are what makes me look twice when I see a cool looking girl, and, I have most of those features.

Alright, I know there's differences, for example, I like small girls and I'm very tall, but, I dunno, most of the fit in.

Just think on what you like in the opposite sex. Anyone got anything similar?
Last edited by Craigo at Jul 24, 2008,
blue, rotting, etc.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've noticed this many times.

People tend to be attracted to members of the other sex who have similar features. I don't know why, but it's probably an ego thing. It always is.

I have brown hair and hazel eyes, but I like redheads and don't really care much about eye color.
Quote by Craigo

Naturally, I don't judge girls on how they look

Naturally I do judge girls on how they look.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I can see where you're coming from. Just yesterday I met this girl who was great as a person, but who I thought was just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. (Keep in mind, I'm American) She was blonde, average to skinny, blue eyes and a British accent (which I find very very sexy in a woman).
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I think I have noticed that before. Not necessarily just in me either but between other couples.

I like a chubby-ish guy or girl, I suppose like me.... cba listing loads of things but yeah there's a few
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by isuckhardcore
I can see where you're coming from. Just yesterday I met this girl who was great as a person, but who I thought was just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. (Keep in mind, I'm American) She was blonde, average to skinny, blue eyes and a British accent (which I find very very sexy in a woman).

Yeah. I mean, no girlfriend I've ever had fits into the category that makes me look twice, but, it's odd...
Most girls I go for are short, with dark hair and brown eyes and big tits. Most guys I go for are tall and skinny and have blue eyes. I fit the latter description.
Yeah, I've noticed that, too.
I'm slim-ish, and I like girls to be slim, but not too skinny. I prefer girls with blue eyes, like myself. As far as personalities go, I'm open-minded, but the girls I've liked the most are very much like me.
Aye, what makes me look twice are tallness, big clear eyes, long blond/ligh brown hair, well built, defined cheeckbones.... Yeah, much like myself

You got a point
Well I already look enough like a chick but I usually like girls that look like the opposite of me.
Small, pale, and usually with a homicidal look in their eyes.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Craigo
Yeah. I mean, no girlfriend I've ever had fits into the category that makes me look twice, but, it's odd...

Same here bro.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by smb
Most girls I go for are short, with dark hair and brown eyes and big tits. Most guys I go for are tall and skinny and have blue eyes. I fit the latter description.

WHAT?! I thought you were short with massive breasts

I'm sorry babe, I just can't carry on like this
Quote by SteveHouse
Also, she had FANTASTIC legs.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

I like red haired girls or dark haired girls. Height unimportant although my last 2 girlfriends were/are under 5ft4.

Boob size unimportant as long as they are both the same size. Differently sized boobs confuse me.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I like red haired girls or dark haired girls. Height unimportant although my last 2 girlfriends were/are under 5ft4.

Boob size unimportant as long as they are both the same size. Differently sized boobs confuse me.

I'm more of a small perky tit guy.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Dark skin, dark hair, petite, voluptious (big boobs, hips, butt in that order of preference). I'm a breast guy as opposed to a butt guy.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Quote by isuckhardcore
I'm more of a small perky tit guy.
Well I like a pair that can give good cleavage without drowning me if I motorboat em.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Well I like a pair that can give good cleavage without drowning me if I motorboat em.

Well I don't mean flat chested, but small and perky, with noticeable cleavage.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Slim to average body
Cute face
Small pointy nose
Bright eyes
Less than C size boobs
Curly Hair maybe... not too picky bout hair.
Less than 5'6" tall. (as i'm a short bloke...!)

Yeah. Thats bout it.
I'm not too picky.
I'm more attracted to personality than appearance. Like chicks who know their music and are sorta indie/alternative type...

Don't like big tattoos and piercings though...
Piercings are gross!
Brown hair... Yep.
Brown eyes... Yep.
Skinny but not anorexic-Kate-Moss-on-coke skinny... Yep.
That just leaves one thing... Holy ****.
Where am I going to find a girl with a penis?!
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Quote by af_the_fragile

Piercings are gross!

I'm not a big fan of tats either, but a lower lip or tongue pircing gets me sprung everytime.

VÅDIT no, I don't have any piercings. I used to though
Quote by freedoms_stain

S'a bit ambitious isn't it?

Good luck!

Quote by af_the_fragile
Piercings are gross!

Ah, we weren't meant to be
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by isuckhardcore
Well I don't mean flat chested, but small and perky, with noticeable cleavage.
I'll fucking regret this (especially if she finds out) but this is my fav pic of my girls cleavage:

Cautious look on her face because someone is making her try ale and she hates that sort of drink
Quote by freedoms_stain
I'll fucking regret this (especially if she finds out) but this is my fav pic of my girls cleavage:

Cautious look on her face because someone is making her try ale and she hates that sort of drink

Yea, that's kind of what I was talking of. But just a teensty weentsy smaller.

Egad I wish I had someone to fap me for me.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

I don't really care.. but I love long blonde hair and blue eyes ..

I have medium-length brown hair and blue eyes (that are sometimes green).
Quote by freedoms_stain

She will like ale. She has too!

My ex girlfriend went through ALL of my posts on this site out of curiosity. She missed the one I didn't want her to see (commenting on something sexual). I was so lucky
I'm attracted to many different looks. It's actually kind of funny... I like guys who have long dark hair, any eye colour... and at the same time, some people really suit a buzzed head and varying eye colour.. I like all sorts of people.. I'll even admit to finding the odd 'jock' attractive.
Quote by Craigo

My ex girlfriend went through ALL of my posts on this site out of curiosity. She missed the one I didn't want her to see (commenting on something sexual). I was so lucky

I got my ex to join this site, and she knew I was pretty sexually devilish, so whatever I said wasn't too bad.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by _testament_
I'm attracted to many different looks. It's actually kind of funny... I like guys who have long dark hair, any eye colour... and at the same time, some people really suit a buzzed head and varying eye colour.. I like all sorts of people.. I'll even admit to finding the odd 'jock' attractive.

How do you feel about blonde afros?
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Ah, we weren't meant to be

I can always make exceptions...
As i said i'm not very picky!

And THIS is exactly what i like...

She's my perfect girl.
And she also rides BMX bikes which makes her super cool!!
And i even like her tattoos... apart from the big one she's got across her chest, above her boobs. Don't like big tattoos...
Quote by Craigo

Not many girls like ale, lagers maybe, but rarely ales.

She knows of UG, but I doubt she'd look me up on here. And it's just one teeny tiny pic...
Quote by isuckhardcore
I got my ex to join this site, and she knew I was pretty sexually devilish, so whatever I said wasn't too bad.

Yeah, but, she wouldn't like me saying things on an internet forum anyway

She just thought of it as kinda nerdy. She hated my nerdiness anyway, she would leave the shop whenever I entered Sci Fi/Fantasy section of book stores as she didn't want to look embarrassed
Quote by Thin Mr. Jones
Brown hair... Yep.
Brown eyes... Yep.
Skinny but not anorexic-Kate-Moss-on-coke skinny... Yep.
That just leaves one thing... Holy ****.
Where am I going to find a girl with a penis?!

Thailand.

Edit:

I go for skinny-skinnyish girls.
They have to be cute. This can be combined with hot, but no necessity.
Gingers/Redheads.
I seem to also have a thing for girls a little shorter than me.
Personality is the most important thing anyways. They have to be funny, and I have to like to make them laugh, etc.

I'm skinnyish. I have black hair. Brown eyes. I don't really see anything simmilar about what I like, and what I look like, but. Hey who knows. You might be onto something.
Last edited by JilaX^ at Jul 24, 2008,
Page 1 of 4