but i want one that says sg i cannit find one anywear
help??
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quote by -MintSauce-
You can usually find them on Gibson SGs.

Edit: Tbh, they only use 'SG' on the SG Special models. All of the others get their model designation - Custom, Supreme, Standard, etc.

ha not true only on some of them thats my predicament
some have blank ones and i want on thats not blank for my sg special which as u can tell has a blank one
GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

Quote by -MintSauce-
Try http://www.allparts.com/.

Edit: Is yours actually a Gibson? :\

once again all they hve re blank ones or les paul ones
and yes it is an actual gibson some of them dont have writing on the covers

see
http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/images.asp?image=a800/156.jpg&brand=Gibson&name=SG%20Special%20Faded%20Worn%20Cherry
GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

eBay?

or put up a thread in the Gear Ads forum asking for one. Somebody might be willing to sell you one off theirs for a little cash....

and if that doesn't work... just go to a guitar store, and when they're not looking, take one off one of the guitars and run away victorious!
O O

___
Quote by steve!
once again all they hve re blank ones or les paul ones
and yes it is an actual gibson some of them dont have writing on the covers

see
http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/images.asp?image=a800/156.jpg&brand=Gibson&name=SG%20Special%20Faded%20Worn%20Cherry

Yeah, mine was like that.

Anyway, I'm out of ideas, having searched around.
there just none existant lol
les paul ones ar plentyful

GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

Quote by 60CycleHum

yeah i saw that
itss a little expenisve for some plastic lol
GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

oooh! i've got another idea. Make your own. Just get a plain 3 ply (bwb) one, and carve "SG" in it.... or just do like i said earlier, which NO ONE is apparently reading.
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
oooh! i've got another idea. Make your own. Just get a plain 3 ply (bwb) one, and carve "SG" in it.... or just do like i said earlier, which NO ONE is apparently reading.

haha ok
no i did read it and did put up a ad
but no im not much of a thief
GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

okay.... yeah, i'm really no thief either.... but most people on this site are, haha.
you should get a response or two... put it in your sig, too. That ALWAYS helps selling/buying stuff. I'm sure SOMEONE will be willing to sell you theirs... just hang in there.
O O

___
Well I do have an SG with a cover, but I cant sell you it dude sorry. What about going to a guitar shop and asking for spares? I meam, long & mcquade has all kinds of ****.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
Well I do have an SG with a cover, but I cant sell you it dude sorry. What about going to a guitar shop and asking for spares? I meam, long & mcquade has all kinds of ****.

onceagain tried that
lol iv tried everything haha
GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

Nice sig!

You should get some replies some day.... It helped me sell this strat stuff, i'm selling the last bits of it right now as we speak, just working out payments. But if you put ANYTHING in your sig, people will buy/sell you it.

And the only reason i ever started going to this thread was to sell this stuff haha. Somebody told me to come here, and just post around a bit, and now i come here regularly, even though i know nothing about modding, i'm actually getting into it now.
O O

___
There is a guy on eBay who sells covers , i.e. you purchase a blank at auction & it comes to you with whatever you want engraved into it, in whatever font you wish.

Or easier just get your blank one engraved with ...........wait for it

yes you guessed it SG
any engraver if you show them a pic of a sample will do it for you.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Last edited by Dix_Fix at Jul 24, 2008,
I have one. Send a PM with what you're willing to pay. I made an SG into an SG LP Custom by adding a middle pickup, vibrola and different pickguard so I used a LP Custom cover - I have the removed sg one