i am looking to replace the bridge on my current bass but i not sure if the BAII really worths the extra money
i have 2 options
the gotoh 201
looks nice as an upgrade and is just 37$ shipped but, can it be really called an upgrade to my current bass(see sig)
and the BAII, really popular, i think that would be a bigger upgrade but, how much bigger? does it worths the 67$ + shipping
what are your opinions on both bridges,

PS i know i am not very good speaking english
PS2 :please dont tell me that an amp will be a better invesment, i already have that solved in a somewhat complicated way but it works for every gig and i can be louder than my guitarrist if i need to
also i have the money for the BAII but does it worths the extra money?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
gotoh if you have the money, badass if u want the quality. where are you by the way, if its uk i have a link for a gotoh for £21
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
i am in peru
the shipping here is more expensive that the object itself in most cases
but my friend's grandma is comming from USA the next month so i could she could get me something from there so..
gotoh 201 or BAII?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I'd doubt it'd be the UK if he's apologising for his sub-standard English.

I'd say GOTOH.
more opinions please
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
could you guys describe what kind of change will i get with each bridge
i want more sustain and clarity in the tone, also a bit of bite but without loosing the low end and a very rounded tone
so BAII or gotoh 201?
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
to be honest, I don't think a bridge makes THAT Much of a difference

id go with the gotoh since its half the price of the BAll
What bass are you putting it on?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
its s squier vintage modifed p bass, it has a Quarter Pounder pup
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400