I am thinking about getting an effects pedal and i was looking at the Zoom B1X, does anyone know if this is a good choice, and what are some other good pedals in the 100 dollar price range. Thanks
If you're only willing to spend $100 on a multi-fx unit you should stop where you are, hold on to your money, and wait til you have more to get a BOSS ME-50B or something.
zoom B2.u1 is really nice IMO but a bit expensiver
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Get the B2.1U if you really must, its much nicer.

Although its not fantastic, you can get some brilliant sounds out of it if you try hard enough!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
The zoom b1x is a very cool sounding thing, however most of the overdrives sound more like fuzz and the expression pedal is a bit jumpy.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Your first mistake was getting a Chinese lady to cut your hair.

Your second mistake was getting someone who doesn't speak English to cut your hair.

Your third mistake was listening to your dicklock parents.

Quote by IndieMetalhead
Get the B2.1U if you really must, its much nicer.

Although its not fantastic, you can get some brilliant sounds out of it if you try hard enough!

+2
i have the money to buy the more expensive pedals, but i dont want to spend the money because i dont really know how much i will use it, so i thought that the zoom b1x might be a good pedal for what i want to do with it
Quote by esp-ltd
i have the money to buy the more expensive pedals, but i dont want to spend the money because i dont really know how much i will use it, so i thought that the zoom b1x might be a good pedal for what i want to do with it

well thts your choice i really recommend the b2.1 model because it comes with usb interface and with cubase a recording program