One of my friends who doesn't use her guitar anymore let me have her Fender amp. This is the first tube amp I have ever seen/touched. Unfortunately, while bringing it over on the train it was dropped and one of the tubes broke. I want to try out the amp already but I can't without replacing that tube. The thing is, I have no idea on what to replace it with since it looks to me that there are different kinds. I looked up Fender Champ on some stores online to see for myself but none show up that are exactly like the one I have.

Can anyone tell me what tubes I need to get? Should I replace all of them instead of just the one thats broken? I read somewhere that I should buy an extra set as well.

Some observations on the Amp itself, it has two inputs on the left with some dials(sorry but I cant remember what they say besides volume and tone since it was left at my friends house) and it has a bright red light on the right when its turned on if that helps at all. Also it says Fender Champ, nothing else. It looks more like a Fender frontman as im looking online.

Sorry for rambling.
Thanks in advance.
Take some photos and we can have more accurate guess. Is it black face, silverface, with vibrato or not, tube or SS recitifier, etc...
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
well, Which tube? If it's any old one, Champ (AFAIK) has at least three tubes: a tube recitifier (and also require a correct one), a power tube (likely 6v6) and either 12AX7 or 12AU7 or 12AT7 (which gives different sound even though pin compatible)

Come think of it, you say it looks like frontman, so it will be a blackface... but what era of blackface? Blackface have early 60s and early 80s, not to mention red knob blackface.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
Crate CPB150
Metal Muff
Quote by FiliphSlim
I guess it's tube since the tube in it broke...

That does not mean it has a tube rectifier. Most tube amps are not tube rectified.
Quote by al112987
That does not mean it has a tube rectifier. Most tube amps are not tube rectified.

I know, but it is also possible, especially the way he worded it, it's an old champ.

At least we know it is not "Super Champ", otherwise breaking that 6C10 would be quite problematic.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
Crate CPB150
Metal Muff
I see an ad for one just like that on Ebay, they say it has a 5Y3 (rectifier?), 6V6, and a 12AX7.

To me the empty socket looks like it holds a 12AX7, but I could be wrong. I guess pull the other tubes and see if they say anything on them.
Found it: It's a Silverface Champ.
http://www.ampwares.com/ffg/champ_sf.html

And since it's octal, it's your 6v6 that broke. New one would cost around 15 dollars, give or take 3 dollars.
(just to be certain, take off the "left" tube. If it's 5 pin, the one remaining should be the 6v6. The tube at the back that looks like a silver can is your 7025 (aka 12AX7).

Congrats on your acquire. It's a good amp.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
Crate CPB150
Metal Muff