Hey everybody! I'm a new forum user as I was mainly a drummer for the past 8 years and have been playing guitar for 4. I finally decided to check out this forum. Anyhoo, below is a picture of my relatively simple rig.

It's a PRS SE custom, flamed maple and zebra pups. I just got it as a trade for a strat that really wasn't hitting the spot for me. I liked the RG models however, I don't fancy locking trem/nut systems so I thought this guy was worth a shot... and it came through for me. The amp is a Line 6 Flextone III with the FBV express pedal. I play on Ernie Ball Beefy Slinkys tuned to C.

My question pertains to running multiple amps in sequence with one another. My amp has ext. speaker outs, A.I.R outs and Midi outs, so I'm assuming on some level, I can run multiple amps but which outs do I want to use to do so? today, I tried running the mono (right) speaker out to the input of a little X-Brand amp and they were definitely both running at the same time but it didn't really sound even. Suggestions?
Attachments:
guitar.jpg
Quote by RPGoof
I'm pretty sure it's a bad idea to run an output speaker into the input of an amp.
Just get an A/B/Y box

A/B/Y box? what exactly is that?