first off, i KNOW that there are many stickies about this subject, its just that i know lots of those songs already, and they're confusing about how they jump back in forth (in some of them) and dont really tell the skill level of song (again, only in some of them). so anyway, i've been playing guitar 6 months, have very good understanding of theory and chords and major/minor/blues pentatonics and major/minor scales. I can sweep at somewhere like 70-85 BMP on four strings, try to go to 5 or 6 strings and it all goes to hell.

Songs I can play:
Dont Cry - GNR
Back In Black - AC/DC
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Angel - Aerosmith
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Wonderful Tonight - ERic Clapton
Layla - Derek and the Dominos
Walk This Way - Aerosmith
White Room - Cream
Dirty Little Thing - Velvet Revolver
Superhuman - Velvet Revolver
Back off Bitch - GNR
Next To You - Buckcherry
Sunshine of Your Love - Cream
Sweet Child o' Mine - GNR

Songs Im Working On:
Snow (Hey Oh) - RHCP (i can play all the parts, just can't keep main riff up at speed for entire song)
Cemetary Gates - Pantera
Crossroads - Cream
Hell Bent For Leather - Judas Priest
Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions (all parts except second solo)

I want to work on playing more cleanly WITH speed ( i play clean at slower speeds, if i get faster i start to hit extra strings, etc...), also, not to good at using pinch harmonics in songs. I'm into every genre cept for jazz, but want to get into that.

What should I learn that could help me with this and be a challenge
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
If your into every genre, then maybe try some Atreyu. The solo in Ex's and Oh's seems fun, and some of their newer album stuff has some shreddy parts in it. For pinch harmonics, I recommend trying to nail Coheed and Cambria's song Welcome Home. Great solos, and theres loads of pinch harmonics in it, too.
Hm. Ur obviously better than me, but maybe theres a few i can suggest. Do u like Santana? Smooth is a great guitar song. And i notice hendrix is absent from your list. Purple haze or All along the watchtower are both great. Oh and if you're feelin cocky try Cult of personality by Living colour.
Good music should make you wanna get up and dance. Great music should set fire to cop cars and destroy dumpsters. I'm only interested in Great Music.
-Tom Morello
lol whoops i forgo purple haze and you shook me all night long to the list . Santana's cool, and i like all along the watch tower. i'll try both out, and as for the atreyu, i would, but i dont have any albums and dont have time to download them, im leaving for england in a 2 days for a month and wont have access to a comp while im there, so i need to print as many tabs to songs on my ipod as possible.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.