So I have this health book on traditional Chinese Medicine by Mao Shing Ni (because I am a health nut, and I love it). Anyway he gives just basic tips on how to improve your health, and the book doesn't focus much on diet or exercise, but other stuff, such as mental health.

One of the sections talks about how the Chinese figured out that the shape of peoples face often corresponds with certain personality types and how they figured out the best thing health wise for each person with this certain shape of face. I admit, I was skeptic at first, but once I concluded my face was oval-shape, and read the general personality for oval-shaped faces, I was shocked at how accurate it was, same thing with my mom, step-dad and sister.

Rectangular-Shaped Face- Often high-strung, impatient, assertive, competitive. Suffer from nervous disorders such as mania, depression, and panic attacks. Relax is prescribed.

Square Face- Precise, organized, methodical, often idealistic. Often repress feelings such as sadness and grief; prone to problems with lungs, sinuses, throat, intestine, skin. Says to avoid overly spicy, highly processed, or refined foods, and get regular exercise.

Inverted-Triangular Face- Attentive to minute details, passionate, charismatic, and spontaneous, very creative; connect with people on an emotional level. Prone to heart problems, emotional breakdowns, anxiety, overexitement, and sleep problems. Prescribes stable, clam, and supportive lifestyle.

Inverted Trapezoid Face- Generally well liked, willingly make personal sacrifices to enable another to achieve a goal, tend to worry incessantly, gravitate toward food for personal fulfillment. Prone to being overweight, having digestive problems, and low energy. Avoid sweets, sugars, and refined cabohydrates.

Oval Face (mine I think)- Introspective, mysterious, and truth seekers. Highly imaginative, original, self-sufficient, disdain waste, and don't give up easily. May suffer from loneliness or isolation, because they can be critical and find it hard to share with others. Prone to kidney, bladder, reproductive, back, teeth, and memory problems. Avoid salt.

Yea, so I thought it was pretty interesting, so maybe you guys can figure out what shape your face is and see if the general personality matches somewhat.
This is all fine and well, but thousands of people with varied face shapes could read that and say that it matches them. You are bound to have some people who do match the description, but you'll get others who don't - it's like horoscopes.
NOPE.
Quote by charvel_man
This is all fine and well, but thousands of people with varied face shapes could read that and say that it matches them. You are bound to have some people who do match the description, but you'll get others who don't - it's like horoscopes.

I know, I was just saying, it more or less matched for me, and everyone in my family that I asked, so it must be pretty close.
Quote by ZoneKnight
I know, I was just saying, it more or less matched for me, and everyone in my family that I asked, so it must be pretty close.

Fair enough buddy, I just felt like being a little skeptical
NOPE.
Or were you making the descriptions fit?

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Or were you making the descriptions fit?

Uh, no I figured out my face shape before looking at the descriptions.
Are there no Chinese with long with faces?

WTF...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
LoL This is basically a Chinese horriscope like Charvel_man said.

I bet all people with blonde hair are creative, imaginative and have a great sense of humour .

Who would argue with any of those points if they were told it matched them?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by ZoneKnight

Because three or four people in one house is a fair and balanced representation of the entire world
Quote by ZoneKnight
Uh, no I figured out my face shape before looking at the descriptions.

Mmkay, was just making sure.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by lolcats
Because three or four people in one house is a fair and balanced representation of the entire world

I have no idea, that is why I posted on here to see how many people would honestly match up, instead of just questioning the whole thing in general.