Ok, on my search for a decent, free sheet music software, I ran into this website...
http://www.freebyte.com/music/#free_notation

This seems to have alot of freeware programs, which I would like to try out.
There always seems to be a popular freeware in different areas (GIMP is a good free image editor, Audacity is a popular audio recorder, etc...) Does anyone know some good freeware shown on here thats worth downloading? (and wont give me viruses)
power tab is a good and free way to tab out stuff. and that blank sheet music place is where i get all my blank sheet music to write stuff wen i dont feel like gettin on the pc
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Power Tab is good for tabbing stuff out, Finale Notepad is good for notation.
Yeah, Finale Notepad is good. I trust that one, because Allegro and Finale are such succesful programs. I use Power Tab for TAB, but Im using Finale Notepad for notation from now on. I want to try some of these synthesizers, but I dont see anything to make loops... (Im sure one of these do)
TuxGuitar is a great program that's essentially the same thing as Guitar Pro. Also, while it's far from free, Sibelius is what I use for non-guitar composing and it's fantastic.