First of all, I checked the search bar and UG news and found nothing. Second, the reason I'm putting this in the pit is because I'm not sure what genre sub-forum to put it in. (It's fine with me if the mods move this thread, but I don't think it should be in a music forum, as this is about the tour and not music)

Coheed and Cambria have announced their upcoming 'Neverender tour' This is truly an epic tour, as they are taking on playing their entire discography in four straight nights. Oct 22-25 in NY, and Nov 5-8 in LA.

This is the most incredible four nights of music I can imagine.

Damn you lucky bastards who can go.
*sigh*

I'm smack-dab in the middle between both shows. It's a shame they couldn't play somewhere like St. Louis as well.
this BETTER become their next DVD. A four night epic compilation of all coheed songs live. Perfection at its best.
Quote by tuwyci
overrated band, 30% of their success is due to his hair

I'm tempted to say blasphemy, but w/e

Quote by kaosfire
this BETTER become their next DVD. A four night epic compilation of all coheed songs live. Perfection at its best.

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing as soon as I heard.
I don't know their music, but that's an amazing idea. I wish Megadeth would do something like that.
You have no idea how upset I am because I can't go to the shows. I'm praying for that DVD.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Spamwise
I don't know their music, but that's an amazing idea. I wish Megadeth would do something like that.

Well I think the reason that Coheed has the incentive to do that is because their albums are supposed to be different parts of a story.
I still don't understand why they wouldn't wait until the final album comes out. To me, this suggests that the last CD is going to be mostly acoustic...because it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the albums during the Neverender Tour.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
I still don't understand why they wouldn't wait until the final album comes out. To me, this suggests that the last CD is going to be mostly acoustic...because it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the albums during the Neverender Tour.

I sincerely doubt the last album is going to all acoustic, considering the subject material involved. How the hell do you play out the creation of deeds of the KBI team acoustically?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I sincerely doubt the last album is going to all acoustic, considering the subject material involved. How the hell do you play out the creation of deeds of the KBI team acoustically?

Man, its frickin' Claudio Sanchez. He can do anything.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I pray there will be a DVD, cause' I wanted to go to New York shows soooo bad but my dad says I can't miss 3 days of school, God damn educational system.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
This looks so sick...

I'm just recently looking into Coheed and Cambria

The whole music based on his fiction story,
intriguing

and it's sick that they're going to perform the entierity live!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i wish i could go. love me some COCA.

sounds amazing
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
London tour dates will be announced on the 18th... so excited, i'm gonna go to all 4 if i can

sorry for bringing this back from the dead