More like it fell off my bed into the cup, but still.

I have dried my phone throughout the night by having it sit in front of a fan with the battery next to it
The phone was submerged for like 3 seconds max

My phone keeps working on and off so im looking for a better way to dry my phone out
Or any advice the pit has.. please share!

And btw, i cant get a new phone since I have no money so Im going to have to find a way to make my phone work constantly like it was before.

Call me Trey.
OH YEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left my phone in my pocket and walked in the sea with it by accident once, not a good move.

Airing cupboard over night should do it.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Chances are you're ****ed.

Yeah, I am just saying.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!

EDIT: Beaten.

I don't think it's a good idea to use that phone anymore. Any phone in water isn't good. The battery will be dead and probably some of the circuitry in the phone.
NOPE.
Drop it in rubbing alcohol to absorb the Kool-Aid still inside, then drop it in oil to absorb the rubbing alcohol, then drop it in water to wash the oil out. Then leave it out to dry, see what happens.

Or if you're not a dumbass, STOP using it and keep it disassembled for a week or more in a well ventilated room.
the sugar will dry on everything making it "crisp" sounding however it should not break anything...

if worst comes to worst you can get a TracFone which is what I use, they go from $15 to $50 and you pay for the minutes...not by how much you talk
good deal in terms of price and the phones are not all that bad either, my phone which is $20 gets better signal than my moms $50 standard phone.

open it up and try the rubbing alcohol trick, that stuff breaks down a lot of sugar but dries fast.
Quote by RPGoof
...then drop it in water to wash the oil out.

Lawl.

Take out the battery and put them both fully submerged in a bowl/bag of rice. Not joking. Leave it there for about a day since it was only in the kool-aid for like 3 seconds.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by moody07747
you pay for the minutes...not by how much you talk

...which is the same thing, since how much you talk is probably directly related to how many minutes you use
Turn it off, and let it dry. My mom accidentally put my phone in the wash a week ago, and my dad tried turning it on to see if it still worked. It was only in there for a minute or so, but it started to vibrate and get very hot. Needless to say, it wrecked the phone. I ended up getting a new one, though, so it's all good. It's an LG Shine, too. It was only like $50 with the rebate. I've talked to a couple of people about this, and I was told to never turn a wet phone on, because the electronics will get fried otherwise. Just let it dry.
leave it submerged in a bowl full of uncooked white rice for like a day
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
my dad did this before, took everything out battery and stuff kept the sim out and put it in the toaster oven for a couple minutes then took it out for 10 put it back in, it acctually worked

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

we have to discuss the problem at hand. not that you dropped your phone, but WHY THE **** WERE YOU DRINKING KOOL-AID??
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

^yes actually, but my point still stands

with a prepaid phone you buy the minutes and then when you run out you have to buy more

so therefore, if you talk more you have to buy more minutes which means you essentially pay for how much you talk
Quote by Absent Mind
OH YEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left my phone in my pocket and walked in the sea with it by accident once, not a good move.

Airing cupboard over night should do it.

I lol'd. I dunno why, but I really did. Probably because of the coicidential "OH YEAH".

Anyway.. Good luck with that. Get a new phone if it totals?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Oh well, it will taste absolutely delicious.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
3 months ago, my friend went swimming with his phone for 1 and a half hours, and it quit working for a day, and now, only the screen is messed up...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Take the battery out of you're phone and put them both in a closed container full of rice. You'll be fine.
brnh.bandcamp.com
This kinda thing happened to me, except I was on the john and I dropped it in the toliet. True story.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
rub icy -

um. no.

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

Chopper Reid Of the Australia
FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
1. take battery out of phone
2. let phone set to dry for about a week and a half
3. put battery back in phone
4. drop phone in kool-aid again
5. .....
6. Profit
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
well....atleast your phone is delicious now...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
ha thanks guys ill do the rice thing
but i have a question about it. how is the rice going to help?
Call me Trey.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
ha thanks guys ill do the rice thing
but i have a question about it. how is the rice going to help?

The rice will absorb all of the water.
brnh.bandcamp.com
You got owned.
Rinse it out in some tap water.
Also: NEVER, EVER go in the ocean with a phone in your pocket. That's how my Juke died...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
kool aid?

next to your bed...hmmm

k_z
'
'
'
'
you forgets teh flush....yah dig
Put it in a Blendtec blender and hit the smoothie button.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Slone
leave it submerged in a bowl full of uncooked white rice for like a day

This. Rice abosorbs moister like a champ. This is why we keep rice with our salt in our salt shakers
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.