As the title says I need a long and winding that goes nowhere and has no point. I need it!

Ya know like those Granpa Simpson ones.

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
This.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Your life
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Common guys, Give me a link either, it has to be really pointless.

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
A long winded story that goes no where and has no point? I've got one.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth....."

Just kidding.
BRRR-RRR-RR

"Whaaa? I'm up, I'm up" you mumble. As you slowly come to, you reach for your alarm clock. You realize it's not the alarm clock that woke you up. Damn roadworks. You pick up your clock and glance at it. The red digits read 6:42. Argh. Far too early.

You bury your head in your pillow, and squeeze your eyes shut, hoping to block out that god-forsaken jackhammer, and maybe go back to sleep, wake up at some less un-godly hour.

BRR-RRRRR-RRR

"****." You decide to get up. As you crawl out of bed and force yourself back to the land of the living, you look around your room. It's... what did the estate agent call it when you bought it? Homely? Pah. It's tiny. Dingy. But its home, nonetheless.

The walls are a greyish colour; supposedly they were once beige. Your carpet is old, stained and ratty. It looks like something died on it. As for your closet. Well... let's cross that bridge when we reach it, hmm?

You get up, and kick a can of beer out of your way.
You walk out of your room, and down the hall, avoiding an old pair of underwear here, a crisp packet there, and general mess everywhere. Stepping into your bathroom, you try and avoid looking at yourself, but catch your reflection out of the corner of your eye. Ugh, you look a mess.

You open up the medicine cabinet, and grab the sleeping pills. Pouring 2 into your palm, you dry swallow them while walking back to your room. Lying face down, the last thing you remember is thinking "I hope I'm not late for work..."

"Mhhmmm. That felt good." You sit up and yawn. You look at your clock.

"****." The clock reads 11:36. You were supposed to work at 9.
Ah well, you think. I'm late anyway. Another half hour wont hurt anyone.

You walk into your lousy excuse for a kitchen. You have laundry in your sink. You pick it up, and chuck it on the floor. "Mental note: do laundry," you say. Opening the fridge, you purvey the contents:

1 egg
1 green pepper
3 slices of pizza leftover from a few days ago
3 beers
A block of cheese
Milk
Mmm... pizza. Theres nothing like cold pizza for breakfast. You pull the box out, clear a space at your table and take a bite. Your favourite; cheese. Savouring every bite, you wonder what you should do next.

Your boss is pretty sick of you missing work. Maybe you should go in. But then he would just yell at you for that. Go to the pub? Maybe. It's a viable option.

So lost in though are you, that by the time you are almost finished with the third slice, you only just notice that the pizza is mouldy. You shrug your shoulders and take a bite anyway.
Mmm... pizza. Theres nothing like cold pizza for breakfast. You pull the box out, clear a space at your table and take a bite. Your favourite; cheese. Savouring every bite, you wonder what you should do next.

Your boss is pretty sick of you missing work. Maybe you should go in. But then he would just yell at you for that. Go to the pub? Maybe. It's a viable option.

So lost in though are you, that by the time you are almost finished with the third slice, you only just notice that the pizza is mouldy. You shrug your shoulders and take a bite anyway.
Having finally arrived at work (it's 12:30 now) you find your boss red-headedly storming towards you. "Again?!" he exclaims. "Get your ass to your desk and you better not play games again, because I'm sick of your attitude. We'll talk about this some more in my office at 5. And one more thing, no coffee breaks for you today."

You turn on your computer look at the pile of paperwork for you left to handle - Oh god...That's quite a pile. - and start to work on it. "Why is my job so boring?" you mumble. About ten minutes later your office-buddy Max comes up to you and asks you if you want to help him pull a prank on one of your colleagues. "I don't know," you respond.
"I guess that's fair enough" says Max, "but it's going to be a good one! Keep an eye on old Peterson's office if SO I'LL PASS THOSE SPREADSHEETS ONTO YOU TOMORROW you want to watch the fun...". You look round just in time to see your boss walking past, glaring at you suspiciously. By the time you turn back, Max is already walking off towards his victim's office, bottle of laxative in one hand and rubber chicken in the other.

You turn back to your desk and contemplate the tower of paperwork. An empty, coffee-stained mug stares invitingly at you from on top of your empty, coffee-stained "Out" tray, but you know you should listen to what your boss said about coffee breaks...

No sooner have you sighed wearily and begun to type than the one thing that would normally brighten up your day walks past. Gina shakes her long blonde hair and gives you a cheerful "Hey" before continuing, mug in hand, to go make some coffee. You manage to mumble a "...Hey" in return, and try not to stare as she walks off.
The look of Gina soulfully moving her nice behind to the office radio is just too much to resist, so you decide to grab your cup and go for it. Gina looks at you a tad surprised. "I thought you were desk-grounded." she says. "Well, I'm cool like that." you reply. You both laugh and while you're busy working the coffee machine you hear your boss yelling "What did I say about coffee breaks?!" causing you to almost drop your cup. "I...I..." you stuble, but luckily Gina steps in, "What kind of a boss are to tell your employees they can't have coffee? You know, someone should sue you for treating us like that." Your boss, who you suspect for having the same feelings for Gina as you do, is left speechless.

"Thanks, Gina." you say. "Well, I'm cool like that." she replies and gives you a wink.
Happy thoughts start running through your head. This girl might actually like you. But what if she just wants to be friends? You decide to chat with her for a minute and drink your coffee but also to leave it at that. You say "Catch you later, Gina." and head back to your desk. You look at the paperstack; it seems to have actually grown! Better get to work then.

All of a sudden you hear a loud shriek which you recognise as the sound of a rubber chicken. This results in a loud laughter of the pranking-king, Max. You realise you didn't even ask him what he had planned.
You grab some pieces of paper and walk towards Peterson's office pretending to need something of him. But before you can, he opens the door and runs to the toilet. You remember Max also brought laxatives and you start laughing. You see your boss walking by again so you return to your seat and press some random buttons on your computer.

You notice Gina went to see Max to ask him about it. They seem to have a good time together. This instantly puts you down because you missed a chance to talk with Gina andyou still have no idea what Max did. You look at the clock, it's 5 o'clock.
Putting aside mind-boggling thoughts of Gina and Max (how awful a couple that would be!), you head to your boss' office due to it being a quarter past five.
A quick knock on the door and you hear "Come in!"

Feeling somewhat nervous as to his reaction because of the past week of late-days, lack of work, and not calling in.
He fumbles through the stack of paperwork, which is considerably smaller than yours, a little while longer before setting it aside and looking up at you with a disappointed look before saying, "*sigh* You are a LOUSY worker. You NEVER show up and never get your work done. And if you do, it's awful and useless!" He pauses for a second and you feel on the virge of being fired until he continues,"But....I need a new personal assistant and it's an easy job that offers more pay. You'll be around me and a little of my personal life a lot more, but there's also a good raise involved. It also means a lot less time around the floor workers. So what'll it be?"

You stumble on your words. You can't BELIEVE your boss is giving you a promotion after how much of a ****ty worker you are.
You tell your boss that you'll take the job, still in disbelief that he offered it to you. It sounds really great and all, but being closer to his personal life doesn't sound very thrilling, and you really will miss Gina. I mean, seriously, you wanted to get in her pants. But you need the raise, you could use the money, so it's a done deal.

You go home and crash on your couch, and are bummed to see that all of your cold pizza is gone. You turn on the TV and chill for a little bit, and then you get a call from Max. He wants to go to the pub with you, and Gina will be there as well. You say you will call him back, as you have not yet told him that you got the promotion. It's a tough call. Staying at home and watching TV sounds good, and you could also go to another pub on your own.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by aaronob
"Dear Mr. President,

There are too many states these days. Please eliminate three."

"Sir... how do I eliminate these states?"

"These launch codes for our nuclear bombs should work right?"

"yes"
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

So I woke up around 10 on a Saturday. I felt something stirring in my stomach, it was hunger. I strolled into the kitchen to make myself a weekend feast. “What to eat?” I wondered, “Too late for breakfast, too early for lunch.”. Then I got it, I reached into the counter to get my bowl, then pulled a spoon out of a drawer. After dumping Apple Jacks into my bowl, my meal was almost complete. Then running to the fridge I flew open the door, eyes scanning the multiple selves looking for the milk. “I know it’s in here; it has to be; there’s always milk”. I did not see any. I yelled, “Mom, Dad? Is anyone home?” No answer. It was then, right there, I decided to go on the most important journey of my life.
I needed a mode of transportation for my quest. I could not use my bike since it was in disrepair. The next thing I saw was my dad’s boat. After climbing up the ladder I realized that I was in a boat in a driveway 5 miles from any water. Finally I ran out to the road to perform the art of hitchhiking. After an hour of standing on Route 2 a car slowed down and I walked over. The car was an old station wagon. Nothing weird about that; its not like pedophiles drive station wagons.
The middle-aged balding man was extremely nice to me, like offering candy and sweets. I climbed into the vehicle and looked around.
“Where ya headin’?” the man asked.
I replied, “The High School.” I was going to get my nutrient filled liquid from the cafeteria. After riding in the kind mans car for about 10 minutes I realized that this wasn’t the way to school.
After arriving at this strange man’s house I got out of the car to inspect my surroundings. The outside looked like the normal American residence. Then, the man threw me in his basement before I could do anything. This confused me, how could a man go from so nice to so barbaric so quickly. The basement was extremely dark but I sensed another person in there. I walked over and found a light switch and turned it on. I saw samurai swords, ninja stars, and plenty of all black jumpsuits.
I said, “Hello? Is anyone here?”
The person replied, “What are we doing here?”
“I have no idea”
He said, “I’m not sure, but that guy who brought us here is a ninja.”
I gasped. “A ninja? The deadliest thing in the world?” After that I knew I had to get out. I ran up the stairs and the door was locked. I was freaking out. Then I looked up and saw a small window and a ladder next to it. I laughed, what a foolish ninja leaving such a simple escape. I climbed up the ladder and out the window. Then inside the house I heard the gruesome noises of a ninja unleashing its full force. The kid was asking for my help screaming in pain. I simply walked away, like I would help someone when I was in need of milk.
After walking up to the school I was about to receive the treasure of my journey. I approached the cafeteria but I could sense something was amiss. I recognized that the cafeteria was empty. Its 11:30, B lunch should be in here. Then I realized how much of an idiot I was, it was Saturday! Severely angered over a wasted hour and a half I ran outside. Still full of anger I looked around until I saw a homeless guy just standing there. I ran over to this hobo and told him of my expedition for milk. He looked back at me in a blank stare and said, “You moron, just go to a grocery store and buy some.”
I realized that this was a foolproof plan. So I mosied on down to the IGA from hitchhiking in various strangers cars (asking if they were ninjas first, of course).
After arriving in the store I went straight to the dairy section and picked up a carton of my delicious milk. I went up to the check out and the cashier said, “That will be three dollars.”
I reached into my pocked to secure the funds necessary for the purchase. After fishing around for a while I realized that my pockets were empty.
Broken hearted I declared, “I don’t have any money.”
“Hey sonny boy,” I heard from an old man’s voice, “Are you in need of some milk?”
I looked over and saw an elderly man with a cane and a pipe sitting on a stool in the corner. “Why yes I do need some.”
“Well I know of a place where the cows frolic in the meadows, the cheese grows like shrubbery and the milk flows like water.”
I replied, “Wow what a wonderful place that must be. Where is it?”
“Canada”
“Aw man I don’t wanna go to Canada, is there any place closer?”
He replied, “Hmmmm, I know of a place about 5 miles from here”
“Great”, I said and strolled out of the IGA. I raced through the rolling knolls and crossed the treacherous tributaries to this magical land of dairy products. I must have hiked for at least like 20 minutes until I came upon a cow. Oh this was no ordinary cow because it could speak.
“Halt there, you may not pass,” the heifer declared.
“Oh great a talking cow. What else do I need?” I said.
The cow looking annoyed, punched me right in the nose, and I fell to the dirt.
“Before you can enter the Land of Milk you must get me something,” the evil cow boomed.
“What do you want? Hamburgers?”
Extremely angry now the cow kicked me in the chin. “I want you to bring me some Chick-Fil-A,” the cow ordered.
“Chicken? I thought cows were herbivores,” I responded.
“Hahahaha,” the cow laughed, “Herbivores? You humans are foolish, Cows are the 3rd most deadly things on the earth after hard candy and ninjas.”
I had to trick this cow; no way was I going to waste some delicious Chick-Fil-A on any organism but me. That’s it; I was going to choke him with some hard candy! I scowered the woods for any hint of candy until I came upon a half eaten butterscotch toffee on the ground. I brought it back to the gate-keeping cow.
“Here try this,” I handed out the candy to him. “It’s better than Chick-Fil-A.
“Hmmmm, If you say so,” then he started to choke in extreme pain and horror. I had defeated the cow.
I was astonished by the sight of all of the milk and cheese. It was so much dairy it would make a lactose-intolerant person die from the sight. I followed the wise mans words and looked for the stream-o-milk. After strolling for what seemed like 10 minutes, I came across the thing I was looking for… sweet, delicious, free milk.
ran over to the wonderful sight and tasted it to be sure it was milk. It was the freshest most delicious thing I have ever tasted in all of my years of existence. I grabbed a jar that just happened to be sitting there and filled it to the brim with the liquid. And I ran all the way home, over the hills and babbling brooks, past the IGA, past the house of the Ninja, down route 2. I had arrived back at my house and busted the door open, wanting to devour my feast, running in I opened the jar and began the pour it all over my Apple Jacks. My mom was just staring at me.
“Where did you get that milk?” she asked.
I went on about the hitchhiking, kidnapping, and trickery that had occurred over the past few hours and my mom looked at me and said, “You had me worried sick! I called the police thinking you were kidnapped while making your breakfast. Why did you do all of that anyway, we had milk in the refrigerator.”
Hearing this, it broke my heart. I hurried back into the kitchen and checked the fridge to see if this was some kind of cruel joke.
My mom came walking back in and told me, “ Yea, it’s right there behind the potato salad.”
I moved aside the bowl of spuds and saw a half full carton of milk…
Tale of the Damned Monster

One day there was this guy walking down the street. His name was Tom. Tom walked for hours and hours. Finally he saw it; Tom saw what he was looking for. It was beautiful. He saw a treasure chest in a bush at the park. Tom walked over to the treasure chest. Tom opened the treasure chest, and found twenty-one glass eyes, and a stuffed squirrel. "Oh" exclaimed Tom "what an odd squirrel. It's gray.." said Tom, because the squirrel was gray. Tom tried to find some corn for the squirrel. Squirrels like corn. Corn was Tom's favorite food. Sometimes Tom buys corn just to eat it with a fork. Tom also likes to eat cranberry sauce. But if he eats too much, like a whole can in one sitting, Tom gets diarrhea. There's nothing wrong with having diarrhea too often. Sometimes people laugh at you, but you can ignore them.

Poor Tom, he couldn't find any corn for the squirrel. Tom didn't realize that the squirrel was dead. Tom rubbed the belly of the squirrel with his thumb, and suddenly the squirrel came to life. The squirrel was surprised to see Tom. He didn't know where he was, or what he was doing in Tom's hands. Then the squirrel leaped to Tom's neck and started gnawing on it! It was a horrible site. Gallons of blood spilled everywhere. But Tom was no ordinary person. He was really a robot, and it wasn't blood flowing from his neck, but molten lava. The squirrel burned to a crisp, and then Tom ate it. The squirrel was rubbery, and made squashy noises as Tom chewed on it. It tasted like barf. Tom felt sick.

While Tom was finishing off his squirrel, some crazy animal rights activists ran over and started beating Toms head in with a yard stick, screaming "Damn you Tom! Damn you to hell!". Tom threw up the squirrel all over the animal rights activists. There were chunks everywhere. People were screaming and running away, when suddenly Tom had an idea. He could go become a pirate. Pirates lived on huge ships made of wood. But there was a problem. Tom suffered from a rare disease that made his ears explode when he burped too loud. Being out at sea makes Tom burp. So Tom went anyway, and he burped too loud. Tom's ears exploded. The captain of the ship ran over to Tom to help him, but burned his hands off when he touched the lava pouring out of Tom's ears. The lava burned right through the bottom of the ship, causing the ship to sink and everyone aboard to die. END

Well, what did you think? I think it's a great story. You're free to tell other people, as long as you give me credit. Send me your stories, I may just put them up here for everyone to see. Maybe someday you can write good stories like me.

maddox@xmission.com
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by that1l)ude

that was random.

Those really long ones posted must've been copied and pasted.

Bull shit, I wrote that for my 9th grade epic story.

One day there was this man driving down an old country road and his engine died. he found the nearest house down the road, but everything about it was pink. the door, the grass, the mailbox, the porch, the windows, the shutters, the steps, the gate, were all pink. so he uses the pink door knocker and as he knocks he swears the noise sounded like the word pink. no one answers so he goes in the door. even the inside of the house is pink. the carpet, the couch, the tv, thecabinets, the walls, the stairs, the clock, the plants, the computer, the ash trays, the cigarretes, the books, the shelves, the fridge the microwave, the phone. he decides to use the pink phone to call AAA. as he is waiting for the tow truck to arrive he decides he'll have a snack. he grabs a pink bowl, a pink spoon, and some pink milk (hoping it's just strawberry), opens the pink cabinets and all he sees are pink frosted flakes, and pink cheerios and chooses the pink frosted flakes. when he's done eating the tow truck arrives and he's on his way.

one week later there was this man driving down an old country road and his engine died. he found the nearest house down the road, but everything about it was pink. the door, the grass, the mailbox, the porch, the windows, the shutters, the steps, the gate, were all pink. so he uses the pink door knocker and as he knocks he swears the noise sounded like the word pink. no one answers so he goes in the door. even the inside of the house is pink. the carpet, the couch, the tv, thecabinets, the walls, the stairs, the clock, the plants, the computer, the ash trays, the cigarretes, the books, the shelves, the fridge the microwave, the phone. he decides to use the pink phone to call AAA. as he is waiting for the tow truck to arrive he decides he'll have a snack. he grabs a pink bowl, a pink spoon, and some pink milk (hoping it's just strawberry), opens the pink cabinets and all he sees are pink frosted flakes, and pink cheerios and chooses the pink frosted flakes. when he's done eating the tow truck arrives and he's on his way.

one week later there was this man driving down an old country road and his engine died. he found the nearest house down the road, but everything about it was pink. the door, the grass, the mailbox, the porch, the windows, the shutters, the steps, the gate, were all pink. so he uses the pink door knocker and as he knocks he swears the noise sounded like the word pink. no one answers so he goes in the door. even the inside of the house is pink. the carpet, the couch, the tv, thecabinets, the walls, the stairs, the clock, the plants, the computer, the ash trays, the cigarretes, the books, the shelves, the fridge the microwave, the phone. he decides to use the pink phone to call AAA. as he is waiting for the tow truck to arrive he decides he'll have a snack. he grabs a pink bowl, a pink spoon, and some pink milk (hoping it's just strawberry), opens the pink cabinets and all he sees are pink frosted flakes, and pink cheerios and chooses the pink cheerios. when he's done eating the tow truck arrives and he's on his way.

Point of the story: two out of three people prefer frosted flakes.
Quote by darkstar2466
Who is responsible for bring back a thread from Two Thousand motherfucking Six?

*holds a paddle in hand, ready for whacking*
an extended version of a story by totally kyle....TOTALLY!!!
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I didn't find it funny at all... And i love random humour more than most..

what's your point?

Bull ****, I wrote that for my 9th grade epic story.

you copied it and pasted it from word though.
you didn't just write all of that on the spot.
They're called "Shaggy Dog" stories. Google it there are millions of them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by that1l)ude
You copied it and pasted it from word though.

Guys, we have ourselves a genius here.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by that1l)ude
what's your point?

you copied it and pasted it from word though.

Yeah I copied and pasted it, but it is something I wrote myself. So its not entirely copy pasta.
Once upon a time . . . . . .

there was this guy. . .

who knew this guy

who knew this guy

who knew this guy

who knew this guy

who knew this guy
who knew this guy
who knew this guy
who knew this guy
who knew this guy
who knew this guy

who knew this guy's cousin

and they all lived happily ever after.
You want a story?

Well this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel-Air.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
You want a story?

Well this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel-Air.

Haha, nice .
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Once, I was making Easy-Mac and I forgot to put the noodles in, so it was like hot, cheesy water... Yum
ou walk into the room
With your pencil in your hand
You see somebody naked
And you say, "Who is that man?"
You try so hard
But you don't understand
Just what you'll say
When you get home

Because something is happening here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones?

You raise up your head
And you ask, "Is this where it is?"
And somebody points to you and says
"It's his"
And you say, "What's mine?"
And somebody else says, "Where what is?"
And you say, "Oh my God
Am I here all alone?"

Do you, Mister Jones?

You hand in your ticket
And you go watch the geek
Who immediately walks up to you
When he hears you speak
And says, "How does it feel
To be such a freak?"
And you say, "Impossible"
As he hands you a bone

Do you, Mister Jones?

You have many contacts
Among the lumberjacks
To get you facts
When someone attacks your imagination
But nobody has any respect
Anyway they already expect you
To just give a check
To tax-deductible charity organizations

You've been with the professors
And they've all liked your looks
With great lawyers you have
Discussed lepers and crooks
You've been through all of
F. Scott Fitzgerald's books
You're very well read
It's well known

Do you, Mister Jones?

Well, the sword swallower, he comes up to you
And then he kneels
He crosses himself
And then he clicks his high heels
And without further notice
He asks you how it feels
And he says, "Here is your throat back
Thanks for the loan"

Do you, Mister Jones?

Now you see this one-eyed midget
Shouting the word "NOW"
And you say, "For what reason?"
And he says, "How?"
And you say, "What does this mean?"
And he screams back, "You're a cow
Give me some milk
Or else go home"

Do you, Mister Jones?

Well, you walk into the room
Like a camel and then you frown
You put your eyes in your pocket
And your nose on the ground
There ought to be a law
Against you comin' around
You should be made
To wear earphones

Do you, Mister Jones?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!