The rest of the world.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Jesus . . . that is an intense question. I mean there is about half of the country that was not around back then. Where would they side?
South, those rednecks are crazy and will die for anything. I'd get out of here fast though, I live where a lot of battles would be fought.
drive to the south and count the confederate flags you pass and theres your answer.
yeah the bad guys would deffantetly take advantage of of our situation and pwn us
uhm idk
rednecks can shoot great
ganstas have ozzies
uhm mexicans can shoot
i vote south
there are rednecks, mexicans, and ganstas.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Alaska Probably
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
america. HAHAHAHAHAHA. dumb
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Quote by slipmaggot93
drive to the south and count the confederate flags you pass and theres your answer.

drive to the north and count the american flags

oh wait
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Just threaten the south that we will kill Billy Ray Cyrus and Garth Brookes and I can bet that they surrender.
Well, let's see, if it was North against South, they'd both kill each other.

Now, if it was East side vs. West side, that'd be a fight. the East would win. the East has the South. and the South likes guns.

Of course the West has gangs with guns, but they'd be too busy killing each other. I guess the West would plant mines through their side, then retreat to California, Hawaii, or Alaska, but it's too cold for them in Alaska, and California so last year, so Hawaii.

Now, half the country is in Hawaii. and half is getting blown up by Mines. So the West covers Hawaii with anti-aircraft weapons and prepares for the East to come in planes. BUUUT,,, the they end up comingin subs, which make the A-A guns useless! But, the subs have no way to fight the onlanders. so, they raid the beaches like D-day. the West Siders beat them back with AA guns and harpoons made of wild hog tusk. but, the east has shotguns and torpedoes from the subs. so they pretty much murder the beach west siders. they make it to the main islands, but the Westies are camouflaged. luckily the south can handle this and reveals their stash of Mossy Oak clothing. they get dressed up and get in their tree stands, deer rifles in hand. it takes a while to see the West siders, but they are patient. two years later, they have picked off almost all of them. then it would become an official sport for the remaining America to go to Hawaii and hunt for what used to be the West Siders.

I need a life.

Quote by herman ri2
Just threaten the south that we will kill Billy Ray Cyrus and Garth Brookes and I can bet that they surrender.

That is just ridiculous. It would cause the south to rise up and spill the blood of all crappy-country-western music haters so we could grow more wheat. The south would just own, and that would give them all the more reason to.
I am from Texas. I Effin hate it...

They couldn't win a war. They would **** everything that walked.
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
I suppose that the Union would still come out on top of the Confederates. That's just me, though.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Well, let's see, if it was North against South, they'd both kill each other.

Now, if it was East side vs. West side, that'd be a fight. the East would win. the East has the South. and the South likes guns.

Of course the West has gangs with guns, but they'd be too busy killing each other. I guess the West would plant mines through their side, then retreat to California, Hawaii, or Alaska, but it's too cold for them in Alaska, and California so last year, so Hawaii.

Now, half the country is in Hawaii. and half is getting blown up by Mines. So the West covers Hawaii with anti-aircraft weapons and prepares for the East to come in planes. BUUUT,,, the they end up comingin subs, which make the A-A guns useless! But, the subs have no way to fight the onlanders. so, they raid the beaches like D-day. the West Siders beat them back with AA guns and harpoons made of wild hog tusk. but, the east has shotguns and torpedoes from the subs. so they pretty much murder the beach west siders. they make it to the main islands, but the Westies are camouflaged. luckily the south can handle this and reveals their stash of Mossy Oak clothing. they get dressed up and get in their tree stands, deer rifles in hand. it takes a while to see the West siders, but they are patient. two years later, they have picked off almost all of them. then it would become an official sport for the remaining America to go to Hawaii and hunt for what used to be the West Siders.

I need a life.

+1
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
The Indians would form a confederacy and defeat both the North and the South.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by alexjulia
invisible. ****ing. bears. thats who would truly win.

yeah and since theyre ****ing, they'd just make more. and that would mean world domination.
I say manbearpig would win.....i'm being super cereal here guys....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.