I have about 400 bux..hoping to spend on pedals.or a multi FX.
i run a JCM2000 TSL60 dry right now. my dad has a boss chorus ensemble that i could just get an adapter for. also, i have a wah right now.
im thinking delay for sure. reccomendations for others? is multiFX a good solution?
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Whether to use a multi effects is a personal decision.

I love my Boss ME30, but so many other guitarist I know only use individual pedals.

Like everything you should try as many options yourself and see what works best for you.

To look at brands, Boss are tried and tested, and some of the Line 6 pedals that I have tried recently have been awesome.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
Last edited by Perturabo at Jul 24, 2008,
depends on what kinda music you play. based on your profile name im guessin you play shred stuff so you might like the DS-1 distortion pedal. i got one off of ebay pretty cheap and i love it, its the best pedal for the money
depends what you play

EDIT: on assumption of logo

a ZW OD isnt that bad, nice boost.

Carbon Copy Delay is nice i hear.

You have a wah, so really that will do you good, give you some nice solo options as well
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
My buddy has a carbon copy, you wont find a warmer delay anywhere near that price
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
i just bought a phaser 100 and i friggin love it, aside from that, get a dd-6 (or seven, i like the 6 more), tu-2 is always nice, you should probably have a good eq, oh and i think bad monkeys are good for the money if you want to get a number of pedals
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
MXR Carbon Copy for an Analog Delay, Boss DD-3 for Digital Delay. Do you want a phaser, flanger, etc?
forget the username...i was in a ZW phase
think, ihsahn/opeth meets supertramp and the doors.versatile music i guess, lots of cleans, ambient stuff, smooth distortion. im thinkin DD7, does it make a huge difference over a DD3? as for boosts. i wouldnt mind a nicer distortion out of my tsl. tube screamer? sd-1?
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

tried a tubescreamer today..wasnt too too impressed, i think i'll go without..mind u, it was a ts808 through a genz benz with moderate distortion...but anyways, im thinking delay for sure, get an adapter for chorus.....will check out that multiFX above^
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer