I am in the process of designing/building my pedal board.

Are there any good ways to stick pedals to the board other than Velcro or Twist-ties?

(Let's be serious here no, "USE GLUE" type answers, I want to keep my pedals in good shape)

Thanks
2005 MIA Fender Telecaster
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Boost
50W Kustom Defender
pull-ties
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
pull-ties are a good idea, but once they're down, the only way to get them off would be, logically, to cut them, yes?
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender
get a giant magnet the size you want your pedalboard to be and the pedals will just stick to it.
Quote by SenorSmiley
get a giant magnet the size you want your pedalboard to be and the pedals will just stick to it.

Good idea this one! don't know how it would affect the signal though so you might have to experiment with shielding if it does end up having an affect.

EDIT: on second though, most pedals are probably aluminium and may not be very magnetic
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Good idea this one! don't know how it would affect the signal though so you might have to experiment with shielding if it does end up having an affect.

EDIT: on second though, most pedals are probably aluminium and may not be very magnetic

put some seran wrap around the pedal. put a good size "blob" of silicone on the pedal board where you want the pedal, then press the pedal down into it. once the silicone cures, remove the seran wrap from the pedal, then set the pedal into the mold of it. it will not slide around since the silicone would form an exact mold of the pedal for it to sit into.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
put some seran wrap around the pedal. put a good size "blob" of silicone on the pedal board where you want the pedal, then press the pedal down into it. once the silicone cures, remove the seran wrap from the pedal, then set the pedal into the mold of it. it will not slide around since the silicone would form an exact mold of the pedal for it to sit into.

This is the most original idea for pedal attachment i have ever seen

that is original. you could also use nails instead of screws.

In all seriousness, I have a fulltone trem that I couldn't velcro due to the screws on the bottom.

I cut some strips of aluminum, countersunk the screws and put the velcro onto the aluminum.

So if I ever decide to sell the pedal all I have to do is remove the strips.
liking the last idea. so you countersink onto the aluminum. how much are aluminum sheets? really cheap?
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender