i laughed in the i don't care kinda way
Epiphone G-400!!!!!!!!

Washburn Bass!!!

Cordovox tube amp

Crate bass amp!!!

Kustom PA
can we get a tl;dr up in here?
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Lol, I just read that, and it wasn't just the PS2, it's basically all modern tech.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by that_1_dude24
I knew it. Jack Tompson was right all along.

We should have listened!

/goes to read article.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Clearly, everyone in the Congo is an xbox fan, and I don't blame them.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Let me be the first to congratulate and thank Sony, for providing jobs for needy Congo children. Let's try harder next year though guys, I know there are still some children too busy playing with their friends, while they should be working hard to provide me state of the art electronics.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
At least those kids aren't on the streets mugging people and stealing things...
ohai little sig.
Quote by axefreak129
can we get a tl;dr up in here?

What?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I will sleep soundly tonight knowing that possibly a handful of impoverished youths died for my Playstation 2.

Quote by andrew12398
What?

Basically he is saying that he's an idiot who can't be bothered to do the oh-so-tedious task of even skimming a few paragraphs.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Chickenparts
That sucks but it's not like sony or anybody else knew.

They're probably going to find out sooner or later.
TL : DR = to long dident read .......so he wants a summary
and here it is, the ps2 used a metal found abundantly in the congo and pplz died for it so we can play gta sa
well... i skimmed that and saw "tantalum"... so i said **** that i'm not reading this ****e. now i'm assuming some Congan overlords fought an epic war over a ps2? Sounds like something those dumb naggers would do. JK IM NOT RACIST I'M VOTING FOR OBAMA.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
I read this earlier and wow. The responses in here seem more disgusting than usual.

I think it's horrible that this happened, but like it says at the end, you can't completely blame Sony. They can't keep tabs on where it comes from, although they obviously knew something. That, and it's a little late now. They should've said something fucking years ago.
Quote by archangels666
I read this earlier and wow. The responses in here seem more disgusting than usual.

I think it's horrible that this happened, but like it says at the end, you can't completely blame Sony. They can't keep tabs on where it comes from, although they obviously knew something. That, and it's a little late now. They should've said something fucking years ago.

I agree with you.. and i will act more like a civilized human being on the internetz if you teach me how to cuss without all the ****ing ****'s and ****. If you teach me i will give you one of those +1's
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.