Alright as fans of horror I want to say I speak for a lot of us when I say that some movies are only justfully reviewed by horror fans. With that I want to ask if any of you saw Black Christmas.

I saw it when it first came out but I'm watching it again for the first time since and I might be in the minority but I actually thought it wasn't that bad or at least as bad as critics reviewed it.

I thought it was almost perfect for what it tried to be. It literally had like one week or two tops but it was supposed to be for one day really[release date was ON Christmas Day].

It wasn't a bad slasher by any means. For those who think it was too cheesy ... thats what it was supposed to be.

Any thoughts?
Incest + psychopath = amazing horror movie

j/k it sucked as bad as house of wax
I loved it. However, I definitely liked one of the alternate endings (can't remember which) better than the original.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I hated that movie. I love horror movies too and I guess slashers just aren't my cup of tea. I can stand most but THAT movie... no thanks.
I'm Tyler
I hated that movie! AND I paid 4 bucks for it! AND it was the middle of summer!
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Best horror movie ever? Prom night.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Is there a forum on horror movies anywhere in the pit?

BTW, I liked the movie, good adaptation of the original. The gory scenes made it a better slasher and the screaming girls made it "tasteful".
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
And no Scarecrow Gone Wild featuring Ken Shamrock is the best horror movie ever. Forget Psycho.

And I'm wondering the same too if theres a horror thread because if not there should be.
Quote by PRESSURE.DROP
And no Scarecrow Gone Wild featuring Ken Shamrock is the best horror movie ever. Forget Psycho.

And I'm wondering the same too if theres a horror thread because if not there should be.

Wow, I actually saw that movie. That was a winner.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
No, not so much. I don't like the Scarecrow movies at all. I love the zombie movies.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
I saw it and it wasn't scary at all but really funny considering how overly-gory it was. I liked it btw.