Does anyone know what specific things the ACT has you do science-wise? I would just like to know what I need to study.
Quote by Spamwise
Does anyone know what specific things the ACT has you do science-wise? I would just like to know what I need to study.

It's really random. I had gel electrophoresis and mitosis questions. Also something on conductivity.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
if you want to practice for the act, i recommend buying those practice test type books. those helped me a lot and it gives you questions very similar to what's on the actual test. you can time yourself and check your answers and everything.

as for the science, it has a bunch of graphs and pictures and ****.
I can't really remember, but its quite simple stuff really, nothing too complicated. But I did get a 29 on it without any sort of preparation at all. Sucks yes, but im much more proud of my 1920 on my SAT anyway.
yeah, a library near me has some of those except on computer. I'm planning on getting them. Thanks for the help so far.
The science is the easiest part of the test (I got 30, my highest one)
all you have to be able to do is read data, interpret it, and predict what happens next
simple!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Spamwise

Rape. it's the only way.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Assface137
Rape. it's the only way.

I was going to insult your lack of humour, but then I realized that your post does a pretty good job of accomplishing that itself.
As the above posters said, no real knowledge of science is actually needed. It's all based on how well you can read and interpret the data given to you. (I just looked at the pictures and graphs and barely read any of the paragraphs but still got a 33 on the Science section.)
IIIIIII
Ok, well that's good. I'm homeschooled, and the books I got for biology and chemistry did a really shit job of explaining stuff, so I'm not too great at them, whch is why I wanted to know. It's really the main downside of homeschooling. Get good books and do great, or get bad books and not undersand at all. Thanks for the help
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't you have a syllabus that outlines what you have to learn for it?

I'm not aware of anything like that..
it's the easiest part of the test. basically you just look at the graphs/charts/whatever and answer questions based on those. the reason lots of people do badly is not reading well enough because it's the last section of the test and by that time you're ready to GTFO. you need no prior scientific knowledge really (unless there's stuff i learned that i'm just taking for granted and not realizing).
#DTWD
no prior knowledge necessary, just reading graphs mainly
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders