Page 1 of 5
alright, heres the situation. my friend had a REALLY hot girlfriend, but they broke up and since then ive been hangin out with her tryin to get with her. well today we hangin out and she saw my guitar. so i played her some stuff (mostly her favorites), and she loved it. and then she asks me to teach her something, so i pick an easy song that she would like and i teach her. we really bonded over this. and now she wants me to teach her. weekly lessons. and then later that evening she said i was sweet when i was teaching her, and we started making out.

so basically, im gonna get the girl i want if i teach her to play guitar and theres a very good chance ill get laid. how awesome is that.

anyway, what are some basics i should teach her? start with chords? easy songs a beginner could play? i already taught her smoke on the water, when you were young, and a little of "scotty doesnt know" by lustra. any suggestions?
Bro's before ho's dude, thats the code.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by smitty131
anyway, what are some basics i should teach her? start with chords? easy songs a beginner could play? i already taught her smoke on the water, when you were young, and a little of "scotty doesnt know" by lustra. any suggestions?

You sound like a terrible friend total asshole.
your worried about what to teach her....

tell her you'll teach her a chord per sex trip
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
Yeah, bros before hoes.

Anyway. Sweet Dreams.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
ummm..I would start her off with some chords,let her practice them then pick a easy song with those chords in it and teach her the song.Basically do that or something.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Well, there's a good chance that she's just using you to get back at her ex, aka your friend.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't get it.

We should all be congratulating you, another monkey gets a chance to get laid.
I think you're all jealous! HA!

Teach her some chords and some really easy riffs.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I wouldn't know because this situation always backfires one me.

Girl: You play guitar? Show me something.
Me: *starts playing Technical Difficulties".
Girl: My face... It's melted!

Just for the record I can't play Technical Difficulties. Self - glorification is bad ass though.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
no no no. my friend is perfectly cool with it. in my circle of friends, the women just kinda rotate. girlfriends are like pokemon for us - "ill trade you a redhead and a brunette for a blonde". hes fine with it.

im not a COMPLETE asshole.
Quote by floppypick
I don't get it.

We should all be congratulating you, another monkey gets a chance to get laid.
I think you're all jealous! HA!

Teach her some chords and some really easy riffs.

thank you!!! you sir, hath gained my respect.
teach her Wonderwall...easy ass hell and the ladies love that song
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I'm sorry you have my blessing enjoy your sexy time.

Smug little bastard...
Quote by smitty131
no no no. my friend is perfectly cool with it. in my circle of friends, the women just kinda rotate. girlfriends are like pokemon for us - "ill trade you a redhead and a brunette for a blonde". hes fine with it.

Lol, you are basically doublie-dipping.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Delanoir
You sound like a terrible friend total asshole.

I didn't even catch that part until you quoted it.

I completely agree. Man laws are man laws for a reason. If it was someone you weren't friends with, I'd say have at it, but since it's not? Have fun having no friends when word gets out.

Edit:
Quote by smitty131

Somehow, for some reason...I'm not quite sure why, but...

I call BS.
Last edited by archangels666 at Jul 24, 2008,
I don't think you should be to full of your self... remember you're feeding on your friend's leftovers
Quote by smitty131

he can say that, but he can't possibly mean that.

you're right you're not a COMPLETE asshole, you're just an ass with a side of douche.
Quote by slashVR

Yeah man... thats the code. Since you have broken the Man Code, you are hereby excommunicated from the brotherhood of men.

What this means:
1) When filling out forms and documents, you can no longer bubble in the choice of "Male". Instead, you must either fill in "Female" or "Declined to state".

2) You MUST wear panties. Boxers are no longer an option. Going commando is no longer an option

3) You are no longer allowed in strip clubs or titty bars.

4) You can no longer have teh ********* with other men. I hope you're happy.

Maybe after hearing those consequences, other people will think twice about breaking the Man Code.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
damn i cant get laid and im not that great at guitar. way to go ur doin both!!!
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by HostileFTW
he can say that, but he can't possibly mean that.

you're right you're not a COMPLETE asshole, you're just an ass with a side of douche.

id agree completely with this guy. congrats, you're not a complete asshole, you're just a douchebag. Something I would NEVER do is go out with my friends ex's... ever
"The revolution lives on not in words to live for it, but in one's heart to die for it" -Che Guevara
o yea ur a dick for breakin the code im 14 and i know that
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Quote by CFH82

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
teach her what she wants to learn!
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by Triviumsucks666
damn i cant get laid and im not that great at guitar. way to go ur doin both!!!

I'm creatingf a new man law. No encouraging people who break man laws you now apply to the post above you.

Edit: Way to edit your post. I caught you!

Double Edit: Nevermind didn't realize we were on the second page.
Quote by smitty131

So you pass women around like a peace pipe, but you're not a total asshole?

That makes sense.
Quote by smitty131

Um... if I read this right then I believe the TS compared girlfriends to pokemon.

Your analogy is completely false. If it wasn't then I'd be getting more poon than Mark Wahlberg.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by jsbud11
I'm creatingf a new man law. No encouraging people who break man laws you now apply to the post above you.

Edit: Way to edit your post. I caught you!

i agree completely. my mistake. ill give myself thirty lashes or somethin
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Quote by CFH82

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Ewww... sloppy seconds.

Good luck eating out the wreck your buddy left for you.
I hope your friend pummels your face in. Good day.

Words don't explain how much of a disappointment you are to mankind.
Quote by smitty131

so you're a womanizer?

Oh that's better
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by Paquijón
Don't listen to all these complete idiots shouting "bros before hoes". Friends come and go, but women last forever.

Until PMS kicks in...
Quote by slashVR

seriously. if this is one of your good friends, that isnt cool.
Quote by Paquijón
Don't listen to all these complete idiots shouting "bros before hoes". Friends come and go, but women last forever.

They last 30 mins for $20.
Quote by Paquijón

dude... are you kidding? Maybe my friends are way less assholes than yours, but my friends would stick through anything with me, chicks on the other hand... friends one minute enemies the next
"The revolution lives on not in words to live for it, but in one's heart to die for it" -Che Guevara
Quote by Paquijón

wtf women DO NOT last forever they die and stuff and get old ewww. friends are forever.
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
Quote by Paquijón

I believe you have it wrong, it's "women come and go, but friends last forever". Unless you have crappy friends and clingy women.

In any case, does the TS think that we don't know that playing guitar = wimminz out the wazoo?
Page 1 of 5