Picture is up.
I took it to the drug thread and got no response.

A good friend of mine broke his bubbler and was going to throw it away. I told him I wanted it in a hope that I could fix it. Basically the stem into the water broke (god knows how) and part of the bowl snapped off with it. My idea was to strategically break the rest of the bowl off and see if I could find a slide long enough to fit in it. In effect making it a small bong. Do you think this would work and how would I go about breaking it more in the way I want?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Last edited by The_Hottest_Day at Jul 25, 2008,
pics?
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Pics, I think I know what you're talking about, but Ill need pics to make sure. If it's what I think I know how to fix it.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by keithmoon15
hugs not drugs

Wow. Thanks for the help buddy.

PS please do not let this turn into a "I think drugs are bad" thread.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^

Picture of it is up. My idea is to take the part of the bowl that is still there and break it off some how. Then find a slide to put in the hole.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Last edited by The_Hottest_Day at Jul 25, 2008,
Any ideas anyone?
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Get the glass out of it, get a screen (one of those glass star things maybe) and just use it as a regular pipe.

PS. Never take drug topics out of the drug thread. It winds up in a flame war in which the drug friends completely own on the "omgimsXeabovetheinfluencehxc" mother****ers.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
Get the glass out of it, get a screen (one of those glass star things maybe) and just use it as a regular pipe.

I would do this but I want to keep using it as a bubbler. Much better smoke in my opinion. Doesn't kill my throat.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
block up the carb with silicone or some type of putty and go to a head shop and buy a slider but you'd have to get the male and female pieces and I don't know how easy it would be to actually fit the slider and everything in there snugly without getting any airflow.. mess around with it.. if all else fails buy a new one. it's only a pipe anyway

EDIT: now that I think about it you could not block the carb and only buy the male piece and just put it where the hole is and put something to stop the air
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Last edited by Shredxmyheart at Jul 25, 2008,
Can you get me a picture of the side? If you have acess to some tools to cut glass and are willing to shell out for another slide I might have an idea of how to make it work

Quote by zekk
Can you get me a picture of the side? If you have acess to some tools to cut glass and are willing to shell out for another slide I might have an idea of how to make it work

I have no access to glass cutting tools so serious reconstructing is out of the question. I was thinking more along the lines of putting a slide in there and silicone it in place so it stays.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Can you get me a pic of the side?

Maybe knock the rest of the glass in the bowl out, get it out of the bubbler, then get another slide thats got a longer thinner tube, and use some nontoxic sealent to seal it in there. That might work.

if you cant figure it out try taking it to a headshop maybe they will have ideas